Best next gen game out or almost out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thiking about what is, in your opinion, the n1. most impressive next gen game out or near to be out...in term of visuals/gameplay.

I will start...Los Planet is n. 1 for me, killer gamaplay, killer animations , very hig polys models , no aliasing , awesome explosions and motion bloor, killer gameplay, plus capcom is a jap developer and i love their creativity.

played the demo , I still dont see the awesomeness of this game.. I miss something i guess but i dont know what.
I think COD3 and Gears of War are very nice and very nextgenish. also Resistance in some extend. (some parts more then other parts)

played the demo , I still dont see the awesomeness of this game.. I miss something i guess but i dont know what.
I think COD3 and Gears of War are very nice and very nextgenish. also Resistance in some extend. (some parts more then other parts)

I love the atmosphere , i guess is a jap thing they just do this better in games.

Gears has absolutely blown me away...Resistance has its moments, as well.
the little taste of Motorstorm that the demo offers is mind-blowing, as well. Definitely on its way to becoming my favorite racer of all time.
But i'm still salivating over MGS4....the concepts behind it just astound me

Thread closed. Reason: Thread creator is a banned sock puppet with for the purpose of flame-baiting and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back