Because last-gen remasters are too mainstream: SE presents Final Fantasy X Re-Re-Remaster for PS4

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
How re-re-mastered is this re-master?

This reminds me of the joke:

If guns don't kill people, people kill people; does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

I never played any of the original games. In fact I can't say I've ever played a FF for longer than a few minutes. I always found it frustrating that you had random encounters with enemies.

This reminds me of the joke:

If guns don't kill people, people kill people; does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

I never played any of the original games. In fact I can't say I've ever played a FF for longer than a few minutes. I always found it frustrating that you had random encounters with enemies.

Never played another JRPG before?

That's all they were for a long time, random encounters and turn based grids. I'd recommend this game if your at all in any way interested in that sort of thing. Really good experience

That's all they were for a long time, random encounters and turn based grids. Like Shin Megami tensei for example. I'd recommend this game if your at all in any way interested in that sort of thing. Really good experience

That's all they were for a long time, random encounters and turn based grids. I'd recommend this game if your at all in any way interested in that sort of thing. Really good experience
I played a bunch of the classic Megadrive and SNES ones; Secret of Mana, Zelda, Shining Force, etc. Just nothing for a long time.

really? i think my friend keeps talking about cid in FF7 that i did not play :/

Well, he's important to FF in the same way a Chocobo is to FF. He's in all of them, and usually he's doing stuff like building airships. He's just never all that relevant to the plot. Maybe FFXV's Cidney - being a sassy mechanic and all - is simply responsible for the car and its upgrades (if there are any)

Back