Battlefield 4 official discussion/thread. [PS4,XO,PS3,X360]

the patch that came with naval strike ? did not change rubberbanding for me. it is even worse on those new maps and lancang dam.
i also wonder why those patches are so huge, last one was 1,3gb !

Battlefield series is a disgrace everyone involved with the project should be ashamed of themselves.
the fault lies at the feet of e.a mainly

Battlefield series is a disgrace everyone involved with the project should be ashamed of themselves.
the fault lies at the feet of e.a mainly

Why blame EA? DICE is the developer. They develop this game. They decide. They release. They are responsible for their product.

Titanfall is doung fine it seems and is also EA. So, blame DICE and no one else...

I do wonder which state Naval Strike is?!? It got delayed...really? From the devs that released BF4? They are the opinion that Naval Strike is not ready for the paying audience...hear ye, hear ye!

I really do wonder what happened over at DICE?? Someone finally googled 'responsibility' or what?

Lol.

Titanfall is doung fine it seems and is also EA. So, blame DICE and no one else...

Sales? Then BF4 is doing fine too. But EA most likely makes the deadlines, both BF4 and TF were unfinished products and I doubt the devs pushed it out the door ready or not.

I haven't bothered with BF4 in quite a while.

No reason to with Titanfall out now. It's a better game all around in my opinion. Aside from the bugs, BF4 gives me too much of a "been there, done that" feeling.

EA will probably make sure that isn't the case :devilish:

Hope not, because BF4 will probably be my only BF game of this generation of consoles, especially if they downgrade to 30 fps in next game. And I'm more into racing games than shooters.

rubberbanding on ps4, in conquest mode, is terrible on many maps, and it ruins the fun for me.

I play rush and obliteration with 32 players, with zero network smoothing and I don't see many network related problems.

I do wonder which state Naval Strike is?!?

Playable for premium, at least on the PS4.

I haven't bothered with BF4 in quite a while.

No reason to with Titanfall out now. It's a better game all around in my opinion. Aside from the bugs, BF4 gives me too much of a "been there, done that" feeling.

I love 32v32 Titanfall. Two different games, one is based on real world physics and military settings which people tend to like.

I know. It's not that the BF4 concept is bad, it's just that it doesn't feel like it's significantly evolved since BF2 (PC) or BF:BC2 (Consoles).

Titanfall on the other hand, feels familiar but fresh at the same time. I just don't have the time/interest to play both at this point.

Did you find the Megalodon?

Thing is... I thought it was decorative and harmless... :oops: just to enhance the easter egg effect, but... :oops:

What you guys think about surround sound in BF4, I had great moments when hearing enemy footsteps from behind and then shooting him in the face when he was trying to knife me and helicopters flying around and other sounds are very well localized ... congrats to DICE.

I was playing around with Share Factory and BF4 and conclusion is that is not worth presenting it because result doesn't represent product very well, Sony should opt for lower resolution or higher bitrate, screenshots taken with share function are better but compression takes something away.
iwjl7IUezYMLR.jpg

i0jJ9VgPXh6Wu.jpg

Those screens are spectacular, why is this game not being raved about more from the graphics perspective? I might have to pick me up a copy.

What you guys think about surround sound in BF4, I had great moments when hearing enemy footsteps from behind and then shooting him in the face when he was trying to knife me and helicopters flying around and other sounds are very well localized ... congrats to DICE.

I was playing around with Share Factory and BF4 and conclusion is that is not worth presenting it because result doesn't represent product very well, Sony should opt for lower resolution or higher bitrate, screenshots taken with share function are better but compression takes something away.
http://i6.minus.com/iwjl7IUezYMLR.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i6.minus.com/i0jJ9VgPXh6Wu.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
I dunno if the Share Factory re-encodes the already encoded videos using the PS4 share button. But videos exported to USB are pretty decent in quality IMO. 720p/30fps, 8000kbps using a PSP encoding profile. 5-6000kbps is usually enough for 720p film, I'd imagine 8000kbps should be enough for 30fps. Here's a video I took last week (make sure to save. dropbox player is compressed).

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/x017p1pltdtn2vo/Trials%20Fusion%E2%84%A2_20140504020546.mp4[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
chk screenshot thread. There are similar, and more, screens there. The game does look fab in SP, but the SP itself is not fab at all.

Yes the Sp looks quote good even on the Xbox One. The gameplay is just ok.
The main buzzkill to me is all the graphical glitches in the campaign. Ive seen the entire shadow map in the hangar stage disapear just because I moved the camera slightly to the left. There is a large sign hanging over the highway in one level that disappears and re appears when you move the camera up and down. Ive had Irish run over a fellow with him passing through the car completely unharmed. I cant name all the glitches Ive seen I would be typing all night. On top of that sometimes it takes several shots from a high powered sniper rifle to take down an enemy at short to mid range. This could have been a great sp game if they doubled the play length and fixed all the problems.

Back