Battlefield 4 official discussion/thread. [PS4,XO,PS3,X360]

It can because hopefully it will be made by devs who know how to code properly
Repi's gonna knife you if you keep complaining about that goddamn space bar re-mapping issue.

Besides, if you played MP, you would know the default space bar mapping is just as the gods intended it to be. Don't mock the gods.

Repi works on the frostbite team, which is separate from dice now. At least that's what I understand.

I kind of want to boycott Hardline, just because of how screwed up BF4 was ... but having played BF4 recently, and seeing how much better the net code is, and how they're doing betas for Hardline, and knowing it's a different studio making the game, I kind of want to play it. Tough call.

I don't want to touch Hard line with a 10foot pole. Without DICE's map design, I have no interest in it.

As for Bf4, EA made them throw the game/engine out half cooked. The game is Fab , still the best MP out there.

i missed the beta for hardline so i really dont know this game is good or not. but the visuals looks bad. too cartoon-ey.

They were made by me and are still being actively tracked...

http://temp.conceptics.ch/bf4stats/

All platforms yearly:
bf4_online_players_year.png

PS4 / Xb1 yearly:
bf4_online_players_ngo_year.png

Whenever I had checked in on that site lately the Xboxes were taking a massive drubbing. I chalked it up (partly) to perhaps Xboxers playing more relative COD and Halo, with BF being more preferred on Playstation, as for example Killzone is not nearly as strong an exclusive on PS as Halo is on Xbox to drain players from BF (from what I understand from GAF comments Killzone Shadowfall MP servers were almost deserted very quickly after it's launch). And Master Chief Collection was a recent release probably pulling a few Xboxers into it's MP.

But it's interesting to note that last graph does seem to show X1 getting a bump from it's relatively strong 2014 holiday sales in the US.

how do you guys DELETE the single player portion of BF4?

the game digital download is annoying. It download 33 GB single player, THEN download 36 GB multiplayer. what the... i just spend a whole day for downloading useless single player.

now at least i want to get free space by nuking the SP installation. Any idea how to do that? On x360 i can simply did not install the 2nd disc.

did i accidentally downloading internal mainframe BF4 special built? 36.092 GB its 36 thousands gigs or 36 gigs?

nNKGeey.jpg

normally PS4 only have accuracy up to 2 digits behind dot. This time its 3 digits behind dot and need 99+ hours to complete (the campaign download was around 33GB download and estimated at around 24 hours, its completed)

You sadly cannot delete the SP :(...just hogs space. Games do let you download MP first if u want, can't remember if it was the case with BF4 or not, but every other shooter does let me decide what to download first, but, yes, sadly does not let us uninstall the SP if we want.

worse 25 dollar spend....
finished the download, played the MP

1. no key rebinding (why the heck they take this away.. the pc version have rebinding)
2. stuttery mess when flying
3. low-res cockpit texture (its so close on the screen all the time and its low res bah)

really disappointed.

hmmm......this is so strange to me but your post made me realise I never flew a jet in BF4 !!!! How can it be !

No stutters on ground , though. The game runs very smooth.

Back