Batman: Arkham City [MultiPlatform]

Dr Strange is Marvel - or at least he's among the characters in Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Stephen Strange (the same dude I think) is mentioned in Captain American Winter Soldier as somebody may be a threat to Hydra.

If they've crossed universes, no wonder I'm confused!
Oops I meant Hugo Strange

I'm not hugely into comics so I'm unsure whether this is a significant character or what, it's just kind of thrown in.

Very significant character. He has been in the comics forever. And he always figured out Bruce Wayne was Batman. He's a brilliant guy & a major rogues gallery member. But none of that was comes from Arkham Asylum. All you really needed to know was in the first cinematic, but since you seem to be really be upset about not knowing what's going on I would read this page...

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_Arkham_City

That should be all you need. However, I highly recommend playing Arkham Asylum first, but then again I'm a huge Batman fan & have watched all the movies, cartoons & read a lot of comics in the early 90's. ;)

Tommy McClain

Actually Hugo Strange first appeared in Detective Comics #36 in February 1940. Doctor Strange first appeared in Strange Tales #110 in July 1963.
It took him 23 years to get his PhD? I thought the man was a genius! Thanks for the post - yesterday curiosity got the better of me so I checked out Hugo Strange on Wikipedia and opening paragraph told me everything I needed to know - the info your provided and that I shouldn't take super villain advice from AlNets :nope:

I'll probably stick with Arkham City because I love me some open world games and because I'm Batman and it doesn't get better than that! :yes:

I'll probably stick with Arkham City because I love me some open world games and because I'm Batman and it doesn't get better than that!

Your right being Batman is the Sh!t, but Arkham Asylum is a great game. It may not be "open world", but you do back track thru all the environments to collect everything and to complete several side quests.

It took him 23 years to get his PhD? I thought the man was a genius! Thanks for the post - yesterday curiosity got the better of me so I checked out Hugo Strange on Wikipedia and opening paragraph told me everything I needed to know - the info your provided and that I shouldn't take super villain advice from AlNets :nope:

I'll probably stick with Arkham City because I love me some open world games and because I'm Batman and it doesn't get better than that! :yes:

De nada, Your AlNets advice goes without saying. ;) Can't wait for Arkham Knight. But you better get Arkham City done first though. :)

Tommy

Back