B3D Staff pets vs. the mob

Vysez said:
He knows you live in NJ, he has a photo of her and even your dog... That's Sage...

He will come... Find the house... And... Screw your dog! For real!

No, he'll first befriend Joe. Then screw his sister and his girlfriend. Then he'll mentally Crisco his ass for the slide down the slippery slope of justifying how Joe, his friend, deserved to have the women in his life screwed by the sexual T-Rex that is Sage.

Edit: P.S. Your sister does look kind of cute, Joe. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have 3 sisters first off . Second of all i have guns . I will kill him on sight and no judge will convict me .

Vysez said:
He knows you live in NJ, he has a photo of her and even your dog... That's Sage...

He will come... Find the house... And... Screw your dog! For real!
by far the funniest post of the week!

epic

erfgthyjukilo6ww.png

My baby sister

Sage said:
so? did i ever tell you about that time i.....

nah really, im sorry.
Na she isn't dead. Just a pain . She is downstairs on the phone with my little sister who just got to school

what are u talking about . My sisters told me to post these in pm . They post here . u just don't know who they are and they like to keep it that way . Cause u know l-b and sage and killer ....

jvd said:
what are u talking about . My sisters told me to post these in pm . They post here . u just don't know who they are and they like to keep it that way . Cause u know l-b and sage and killer ....
Coool. Do all 3 post here?

Neeyik said:
:devilish: Oi! This isn't a thread about your perv fantasies, thank you very much...

Hey, who used the words "pet" and "mob" in the title? This literally screamed for some perversion... :p

Back