B3D Staff pets vs. the mob

Damn, i thought all the dig was doing all day was to smoke pot and surf around teh interweb. :D
But the man is actually busy. :) *Woff* *Mjau* :cool:

Atticus and Finch - posted a few pics of them a while back when they were kittens. Here's a couple more:

041vx.jpg

028od.jpg

Lol, all very cute! Me and my wife have four cats right now. We're both very much cat people and love them to death. And because of that they rule the house!!!!!!

This is the big boy of the house, Jojo. We resuced him about 3 years ago off the streets, he has some disease that I cant remember right now where he cant lose much weight. Doctors orders, he's been on a constant diet now for a year and a half, lost maybe three pounds.

P1010055a1.jpg

This next one is of Tippy. She's our oldest cat, she lived with my wife for years when she was younger. She's about 13 years old now and my wife has had her since she was 11. She doesnt like much attention these days but sometimes likes to play games with you.

P1010023a.jpg

This is Bandi, she is a cutie and our thrid oldest. She is the smallest out of all of them. She is scared of everything for no reason. Though I think its just for attention.

P1010003a.jpg

And this is Slash. He can be mean at times, we've had him since we moved in together (about 6 years ago). We was pretty beat up when he found his way to our house. Our guess is that he had a bad owner before us, he's a lot better now than he use to be, but if he doesnt know you, he'll be slightly aggressive.

P1010083a.jpg

All pictures taken by my wife. I have no skill with a camera and she's a photographer/graphic designer, so we have about a billion pictures of the cats.

ok, weve seen cats and dogs, where are the fishes, birds, ferrets, turtles, ....? Do b3d'ers only have the tradional pets?

epic

epicstruggle said:
ok, weve seen cats and dogs, where are the fishes, birds, ferrets, turtles, ....? Do b3d'ers only have the tradional pets?

epic

Me and my wife do have a bird and a fish take. You can see the tank in the picture of Bandi. The bird we've had for about two years now, fun little thing to take care of, and actually isnt that hard. The fish though, sadly I think we'll be moving them to my aunts soon as me and my wife dont have the time to take proper care of them anymore. She has recently been a lot more busy and doing a bit more travel and I'm at my business these days most of the time during the day.

Jackie the bird:

P1010002a1.jpg

Some random pics of the fish tank:

P1010015a.jpg

P1010078a.jpg

P1010020a.jpg

I'm not a fish expert, my aunt is, so I keep this going by her strict instructions, sorry I dont know all the names of the things in there, though it is very fun to take care of.

Once again, pics were taken by my wife.

Hmm, some reason it wont let me edit my post. But I was going to say, those fish pictures are several months old and the tank is a lot more cleaner right now, though semi taken apart because we're going to be moving it (that's going to be lots of fun!) soon.

At the moment I actually have a ferret.

It was a "gift" by my brother in law.

Anyways, the ferret is going to a rescue place next week.

jvd said:
hey thats my ilttle sister !!!!! u take that back !
He knows you live in NJ, he has a photo of her and even your dog... That's Sage...

He will come... Find the house... And... Screw your dog! For real!

jvd said:
hey thats my ilttle sister !!!!! u take that back !

Hehe, he's got the merc, the black bedsheets with red pillowcases, and all the patter. U'r sister is Sage toast.

(You still haven't explained why your sister kisses dogs though).

nutball said:
Hehe, he's got the merc, the black bedsheets with red pillowcases, and all the patter. U'r sister is Sage toast.

(You still haven't explained why your sister kisses dogs though).

cause even the dog is better looking than sage ? (zing)

Na thats her dog she brought it home from college when he ws 4 weeks old so special for her .

Back