Neeyik

Homo ergaster
Veteran
Dave has Nugget, I have Sammy:

Nugget
20050808_nugget01.jpg

Sammy
shot2.jpg

It's obvious that we have the bestest, cutest, smartest, fluffiest pets around but I'll give you sad losers a small chance at proving otherwise. Once we've got a few entries, I'll run a poll!

FOX News: Vysez Support Goes to:

Geo's Dragon cat is the real deal...

THE ONE AND ONLY REAL DEAL.

Dragon Cat! The Dragon, C to the A to the T!

people watch out....Vysez on crusade.... :LOL:

now, if they are prouder about their pets then their wifes....
/me shuts up and never finishes sentance, while waiting for Hand Of God(tm) to decide upon my future here....

desk.JPG

My pet (raja) is on the desk, sorry for the clutter. ;) Who needs an anti-virus program when i have the dog sniff all my emails for bad stuff. hehe.

epic

http://www.dahoudek.com/pages/catphotos.htm

Particularly Tasha & The Love Bunny, and Tasha sleeping under Deb's face the night we got her (Tasha that is; already had Deb).

Haven't added the Dragon Cat to that page yet. Dusty, the orange kitty already there, was Big Buddy's. . .well, buddy. So we got him another orange kitten when Dusty left us.

Dave Baumann said:
You missed Niblett :cool:

Hmm! You seem to be working an "N" naming scheme there, Wavey. If you switch over to "G" later on (because, after all, even the IHV calls it "NV47" in their bios and such!), we'll know that the rumors of your proclivities have been mistaken all along. . . ;)

epicstruggle said:
My pet (raja) is on the desk, sorry for the clutter. ;)[/QUOTE]
That toy dog sure is lifelike! Is it japanese? Bet you can buy them in akihabara, and they'll plug in to the PC via a USB cord that doubles as the tail, and it'll go "yip yip!" when you pet its head...

Guden Oden said:
That toy dog sure is lifelike! Is it japanese? Bet you can buy them in akihabara, and they'll plug in to the PC via a USB cord that doubles as the tail, and it'll go "yip yip!" when you pet its head...

It doesn't look realistic to me.. the fur rendering is all wrong.

_xxx_ said:
Bah, I'd rather see some B3D staff wives, who needs your pets... :devilish:

YES! Bust out the pics of the wimmins immediately!

K.I.L.E.R said:
I call animals "babimals".
They are like little babies. Cute and funny little bebbiz.

We prefer "fur children" 'round here. . . My mother refers to them as the "grandkitties".

Back