ATI cheating on anisotropic filtering performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kombatant said:
Btw, thread title =
shen_bleh.gif

Thank goodness for UrbanDictionary. I was so confused.

Does anyone else think this was just a blatent attemt to flame? Does anyone else think Chalnoth kind of crossed the line here - and evidently hasn't got enough faith in his own decleration to come back and defend it? Does anyone else think this thread should be closed?

Big Bertha EA said:
I think half of mine has disappeared because of the nonsensical ravings of lunatic minds in the 3D graphics and PC Golf forums that I frequent....

PC Golf fanboys are the worse.

Richthofen said:
ah ok i see. Then i will repeatedly state that as long as an application does not request 4x 6x 8x AA or higher ... hm... 2x or no aa is enough right?
Your words.

Bottom line remains. They are cheating and nothing else. Glad that at least one website turned their optimization crap off and benchmarked with fair and comparable settings.
Did not read the beyond3d review that's why i can't say how it was done here but the rest simply benchmarked not under the same conditions.

What the (hrm?) are you talking about?

Seriously, is this topic still open in the vague hope that Chal will defend his thread, or are the mods just too tired to click on "lock?" ;)

Pete said:
Seriously, is this topic still open in the vague hope that Chal will defend his thread, or are the mods just too tired to click on "lock?" ;)
Perhaps if we get off topic and silly enough the mods will get annoyed enough that they lock it. . .

Let's see. . . What to talk about?

I like b00bs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back