Are you left or right-handed?

JaylumX

Newcomer
Like the topic sez, are you a lefty or a righty.

I am ambidextrous. Can use both hands for all tasks although i primarily use my left hand, i switch to confuse people ;).

What abooot youse.

Centrist, with Leftist overtones.

(somewhat abidextrous, though write with my left hand with pen/paper; use right handed scissors, throw right handed)

london-boy said:
Mariner said:
I'm very sinister...

666 on you head?

Nope - just left-handed with killer eyes (OK, I lied about the eyes).

Strangely enough, I do bat right handed (cricket or golf) but I am fully ambidextrous when it comes to knocking back the ale which is helpful during drinking games.

Right-handed. Though when I was younger I wore my watch around my right wrist. Now I don't wear a watch at all :LOL:

And I can kick with both feet.

I'm left handed, proudly (sinistra)...
I can use the mouse with my right hand.
I kick the soccer ball with my right leg.

I write, spoon, scissor and joystick with my left hand.

I throw, mouse and play with myself with my right.

I kick with my right foot.

Yes, I'm kind of weird, for those who did not know that already. :D

I write, throw and other intimate things with my left hand.

I punch, kick and other strenious things with my right side :)

I throw left, bat right, golf/tennis right (although I put the racket in my left hand instead of using a back hand), bowl left, write right, right is physically stronger (can lift more weight), wear my watch on my right hand (Lefty), right handed with the wallet, type right, masturbate and pee and shake hands right.

mkillio said:
I throw left, bat right, golf/tennis right (although I put the racket in my left hand instead of using a back hand), bowl left, write right, right is physically stronger (can lift more weight), wear my watch on my right hand (Lefty), right handed with the wallet, type right, masturbate and pee and shake hands right.
And wipe with....?

Back