Are you left or right-handed?

Right-handed for writing.
Left handed for tennis except when I serve.
Anyway I can switch hand for almost every use (except writing, I just can't write with my left hand).

it depends.

I write with left and I'm a left-shooter (left hand on trigger/hold arrow), but for many (most?) other things I use my right hand: throwing, holding a racket, scissors etc. Some things are fairly ambidextrous, such as hold a spoon or a mouse, though for FPSs I use right.

Perhaps I'm really left-handed but all the propaganda has made me uncertain (meanings of the words "right", "droit" (fr), "sinistra" (it), and "prava" sounds almost like "pravda" in Russian. IIRC there are more examples in other languages, and there is some religious/traditional reason for left being "bad" and right "good").

Righthanded for writing, wiping, throwing, scissoring etc.
Lefthanded for eating, playing bandy/hockey/etc., wearing a watch (that is, I put it on the right wrist, meaning my left hand is supposed to be the working hand, though I prefer not to wear any watch at all) etc.

Mostly left handed, except for mouse, scissor, and watch (put on left hand). I have my girlfriend wipe for me....just kidding :LOL:

DudeMiester said:
radeonic2 said:
right handed but I pee with my left :oops:

HA! I can pee with no hands at all!

There's a guy at work that does that.

Really unnerving.

Another guy drops his pants down to his mid thigh, which strikes me as a little odd.

Though, I suppose, me noticing this stuff is a bit odd, also.

DudeMiester said:
radeonic2 said:
right handed but I pee with my left :oops:

HA! I can pee with no hands at all!
I remember a workers kid at my mom's shop did that once (door left open).
Some of us have firehoses... gotta hold on tight :D

DudeMiester must be a woman, they can pee without hands, right?
Edit: I'm right footed, mostly. I can use my leftie almost as good as rightie for most tasks, except writhing.

Left handed for writing and anything requiring fine control and precision.
Right handed for sports(though can play left, esp with Baseball/softball)
Kick right footed on ground, if I pick it up I favour the left.
Pretty sure being fully ambidextrous would be only a minor issue of practice.

rabidrabbit said:
Edit: I'm right footed, mostly. I can use my leftie almost as good as rightie for most tasks, except writhing.

No I'm a man, and a well endowed one at that, so the firehose theory isn't true. All it takes is relaxation and fine muscle control in your abdomen, so you don't have any twitches. You have to be confident in what you're doing, or you will probably screw it up, and in this case, with potentially disaterous consequences!

Well, it's the less hung that need the hands more to steer their "nub".
The smaller it is, the lighter it is and more easily gets out of control by the spray pressure, and it's less predictable where it's pointing.
The hung have it heavier, longer... not so easily moved by piss pressure.. it is possible to let it just hang there and do it's job, without any guidance at all.

DudeMiester said:
rabidrabbit said:

No I'm a man, and a well endowed one at that, so the firehose theory isn't true. All it takes is relaxation and fine muscle control in your abdomen, so you don't have any twitches. You have to be confident in what you're doing, or you will probably screw it up, and in this case, with potentially disaterous consequences!
whatever man.
Try pissing with a boner ;)

Back