Anyone watched Heroes Season 3?

Npl

Veteran
Started with alot more action than whole Season 2 combined, but hell.... alots of cheesy and ridiculous moments.

Suresh saying theres no way to surpress the powers... wait... dint Sylar run around powerless last Season.

The fight between Sylar/Claire. Oh god, either he can kill her or he has no reason to play around soft like he did.

Future Pete sticking today Pete into the body of a stranger. WTF? This now about transplanting brains and/or transfering souls?

The villains, which fry innocents just for the fun of it, espace from their cells just next to a helpless Mr. Bennet without harming him. You know, a man who worked for the company holding them prisoned for years.

Suresh turning into Brandle fly. Go on and turn him into a evil adrenaline junkie then kill him off, just do so fast.

"You are my son Sylar".. thats already 4 freaks descending from mama petrelly, before we know it this will turn into an incest-flick.

Nobody seems to freaking stay dead... and Nicky apparently got the amnesia-part this season *yawn*

Well , Sylar isn't a real killer. It just so happens that how he gets their powers require him looking at how their brain works. With claire she can heal from almost everything, so it makes sense she isn't dead.

Future pete thing kinda pisses me off but makes sense taht they needed him out of the way.

fThe villains , these villains are more physcopaths than lex luthor type villains. We saw the lex luthor type villains last season.

Suresh is annoying. But hopefully he will be usefull this season.

Yes the Sylar crap is annoying there , but I was expecting it from the first season. Pete can mimic powers , it only makes sense that her other son can do it also.

I do like that they explain where pete got his powers of forsight from.

Nicky doesn't have amnesia. She is a new personality of Nicky and thus a new power (ice). This is the fourth personality for her

Im not surprised Claire survived, but I expected Sylar to go into the house, nail her to the wall with scissors/knifes/whatever and grab her brain.. you know like he usually does... and not play hide and seek just to get a knife between his rips

I dont get your point about the villains, they are murdering Psychos alright, but they still walked past Bennet which is something like a Prisonward or worse for them.

And Pete can mimic powers, as he knows his mother so its no surprise he has her powers... doesnt matters if shes his mother or not. And by other son you mean Nathan? :D Powers dont pass 1:1 to children/brethen, Sylar+Pete would be the exception

And while it might technically not be amnesia, its almost the same pain for the viewer.
10 print "You are Niki Sander"
20 print "No Im not"
30 goto 10

Ok, its not amnesia, you got me there :D

How come Sylar still had his telekinesis power, but not the rest? The time travel thing is totally messed up, so I wont even go there...

The new villains seemed like ill-tempered high school bullies with powers, sylar is more interesting. I'm watching the show, but not too excited about it.

Are the other seasons any good? I haven't watched any of this yet, but if it's decent, it sounds like something I could watch with the wife. ;)

As for Niki...

It very well could be that Niki actually died and Tracy is her twin sister.

Nope, now that they've revealed that the actual source of the powers is the adrenal gland, Nikki's different abilities are just the manifestation of her multi-personality disorder.

Anyway, I found it pretty stupid that the writers chose to go down the George Lucas road
and to reveal that the source of the powers [strike]are the midichlorians[/strike] is the adrenal gland. Totally unnecessary and completely cheesy.
The series has been going downhill ever since S1. I feel like this one is going to be a complete stinker.

In other news, True Blood is totally awesome.

Nope, now that they've revealed that the actual source of the powers is the adrenal gland, Nikki's different abilities are just the manifestation of her multi-personality disorder.

Anyway, I found it pretty stupid that the writers chose to go down the George Lucas road
and to reveal that the source of the powers [strike]are the midichlorians[/strike] is the adrenal gland. Totally unnecessary and completely cheesy.
The series has been going downhill ever since S1. I feel like this one is going to be a complete stinker.

In other news, True Blood is totally awesome.

Ah, I completely forgot about that. I do agree, S1 has been the best.

I'm surprised more haven't picked up on this bit here...
The show has an underlying theme of three. There are 3 Patrelli brothers - Nathan, Peter, Gabrielle. There are 3 sisters - Nikki, Jessica, Tracy. Some think the following may be 3 younger sisters - Claire, Elle, Daphne

The thread is about Heroes season 3, so are the spoiler tags really necessary? Why would anybody read this thread if he/she is not watching the show?

It starts showing this week here in the UK.

I'm intending to watch it so why am I reading this thread? Like a moth to the flame, I suppose! :smile:

Yes , I believe it is necessary :p
Haha :)

On a slightly more serious note, some of us may be watching the show, but can't see it until a few days or weeks later due to location. So yes, it's nice to have spoiler tags.

Just please mention which episode you're talking about outside of the tags...

I tried watching for about 5 minutes last night then it got to the part where
the fire lady was depriving claire of oxygen by burning it at which point I was pissed off and changed the channel.

If Claire was running out of oxygen, then the other woman should have as well. Not to mention the fire should flicker and grow weaker if it was dependant/consumed oxygen. Just too annoying to watch...

I tried watching for about 5 minutes last night then it got to the part where
the fire lady was depriving claire of oxygen by burning it at which point I was pissed off and changed the channel.

If Claire was running out of oxygen, then the other woman should have as well. Not to mention the fire should flicker and grow weaker if it was dependant/consumed oxygen. Just too annoying to watch...
Heh. More annoying was when she turned out the fire. Claire immediately breathed easier. That was a really shitty scene. But the rest of the episode was decent, I thought.

I enjoyed the episode for the most part, but there is now far too much going on in terms of progression and action. In the previous seasons the show had too much breathing room and the pace could be kind of slow, but now in this season it is too quick and feels out of place. NBC should really just get it over with and expand the weekly episodes to two hours each.

Turns out that the guy who plays Skylar is a really good actor. I'm very impressed with his acting this season. Him and Claire's dad are the best actors on the show. Ofcourse, it's not possible to dislike Hiro and Ando!

I'm happy to see super heroes actually using their powers. That's been a big plus for me in season 3. However, I'm worried about the time travel and butterfly effect. It's a very tough plot setup to pull off and has done many comics in so let's hope they don't fumble it up too much.

On a side note, The Office is quickly getting into the milking ratings and keep it going zone. Such a disservice to the perfection that was UK's The Office.

Back