Anyone excited about Blazing Angels(UbiSoft) for Xbox?

SC is a proven franchise while BA is a new kid on the block. If the first titles sell well perhaps we'll see separate teams working on future releases.

mckmas8808 said:
The pics I posted is from the Xbox 360 version.
Well, that's fairly disappointing then, in terms of graphics. Maybe there is a whole lot more going on and the "detail" is in the macroscopic scale. Guess we'll have to wait and see. (but I want a good arcade flight sim now!!! heh)

I cant belive some of u guys here. Compare those screens from 360 to something like crimson skies 2 and it looks amazing. It looks goddam amazing to me. Id love to play that game, unfortunately i dont ahve a 360. Whether its pc/xbox360/ps whatever it whouldnt matter. I dunno, half the time it just looks like u guys wanna pick on something just to put it down. Again, compared to what ive seen and played this gen, i think it looks amazing. And i loved crimson skies.

I love flight combat games on consoles. Crimson Skies on Xbox was good fun.

When the movie Sky Captain came out I looked for a console game release or even development because it would have been fun to fly for the mercenary forces of Sky Captain!

Blazing Angels looks like it'll be a great Live game. I'm also looking forward to Warhawk on PS3. But one video I saw of it wasn't too jaw dropping, the initial screens were, but this one video I found, even though it had nice graphics, didn't show much fun gameplay because all the enemy planes were flying in choo choo train formations (probably had no AI programmed in yet).

bouy said:
didn't show much fun gameplay because all the enemy planes were flying in choo choo train formations (probably had no AI programmed in yet).

laugh.gif

That's too funny. Yeah the choo choo train formations did kinda ruin the experience. But the water was incredible.

It's all part of their retro gaming experience. You get powerups if you destroy a train of five fighters. :D

I found a press page with a bunch of shots a while back...those ones you just posted were an order of magnitude better than the ones that were clearly from the Xbox version (the water looked very Shader 1). I've got a few of them on my hard drive somewhere.

Back