Any idea when trophies start to become unlockable

I fear trophies! I'm afraid I will start buying crappy games just to get the trophies to fill the stadium. I'm also afraid I will never have enough of them compared to my friends.

But for the occasional times when I do something really hardcore in a game it would be nice to have something to show for it even years down the line. Like once I played through Max Payne 2 in all 3 difficulty settings in one sitting. And in GTA: VC I very nearly got 100% completion-- and I didn't even get an in game t-shirt for my efforts!

I wish i had that kind of time to play video games nowadays inefficient!!

:cry:

Nowadays i probably don't get to play more than a couple of hours a week and even then, I start to feel guilty because I know I could be spending that hour writing code for my XNA game.. :cry:

I wish i had that kind of time to play video games nowadays inefficient!!

:cry:

Nowadays i probably don't get to play more than a couple of hours a week and even then, I start to feel guilty because I know I could be spending that hour writing code for my XNA game.. :cry:

Ya well my hardcore gaming days are behind me as well. Probably the most hardcore gaming I ever did was when I was playing diablo2 while I was still in university. When the expansion came out. I played non stop everyday until I got a lvl99 character. That took a bit over a month I recall.

I'm not all about getting 100% of the trophies, just like achievement I'll get the difficult ones and leave the garbagey ones like make 3 new friends of Xbox Live or collect 6000 pointless littles collectable rocks...you know. I'll get ones like get Master Ninja ranking on all levels of Master Ninja Mode in NG (which unfortunately doesn't have trophies) or stuff like that. So many people boost their gamer score with games like Open Season or whatever for Xbox. I don't want to play for points but it's cool to be rewarded for doing impressive feats in physical form rather than 20 points here and there.

Back