AMD RX 7900XTX and RX 7900XT Reviews

Huh? Who and where? All I've seen is same AMD is promising: if you have issues contact support for RMA.
Recalling all cards due apparently bad batch would be beyond stupid (we already know the vapor chamber design itself is sound)

Oh, rereading that article it appears that it's the wholesalers that are issuing a recall for the cards and not necessarily the AIBs. Of course, depending on argreements between the AIBs and those wholesalers then the AIBs are going to have to handle returns for affected cards regardless (if the recalls weren't already approved by said AIBs in communication with the wholesalers).

Regards,
SB

Considering there's no records of melting cards, that hashtag doesn't really fit

How many 4090/4080's actually 'melted'?

The point is maybe wait until your card is actually being tested in the market before you try and capitalize on trending clickbait. I don't hold any special favour for marketing departments of either Nvidia or AMD, both companies have shown their asses in that regard with these recent launches.

How many 4090/4080's actually 'melted'?

The point is maybe wait until your card is actually being tested in the market before you try and capitalize on trending clickbait. I don't hold any special favour for marketing departments of either Nvidia or AMD, both companies have shown their asses in that regard with these recent launches.
I'm not trying to defend anything, just pointing out that what they 'promoted' there is still just as valid (or as invalid, which ever you prefer) as it was back then.

Back