A Plague Tale: Requiem - The Rats of Us [XBSX|S, PC, PS5, XGP, NX]

what the heck with the bait and switch in this game

1. objective told to save an NPC
2. proceed to retry the section NUMERIOUS TIMES until you become an expert (for that section)
3. saved the NPC
4. nothing happen

the developer didnt even bothered to code when ppl managed to save the NPC, as per the objective ROFL.

oh and i found a buggy spot where the game asset streaming seemingly broken.

I'll wait for the RT update and a new rig before diving into this one. The performance is excellent on my 9900K/2080 Ti with DLSS at 3440x1440 but I wanna experience it with RT on an OLED and HRD (if it has it).

what the heck with the bait and switch in this game

1. objective told to save an NPC
2. proceed to retry the section NUMERIOUS TIMES until you become an expert (for that section)
3. saved the NPC
4. nothing happen

the developer didnt even bothered to code when ppl managed to save the NPC, as per the objective ROFL.

oh and i found a buggy spot where the game asset streaming seemingly broken.

Game is uneven, it has briliant lighting when proper condition, very good looking vistas on macro scale and sometimes realy looks like current gen title but on some other aspects (animation, some textures) is on avarage ps4 level.

The game looks good

JKMGtnZ.jpg

I2lej4t.jpg

I don't see how that's possible. Finished that game yesterday. The animation blending is indeed sublime and it would be nice if more 3rd person games have animation as a priority. But i guess since a lot of other games are open world and with hundreds of quests and so on, you have to prioritise other things than you can in a tight, short, linear game. Other than this though, multiple 2016 games look better and are more advanced tech wise than U4. Battlefield 1 or Doom being some of them. With Requiem there really isn't any sort of comparison.

I don't see how that's possible. Finished that game yesterday. The animation blending is indeed sublime and it would be nice if more 3rd person games have animation as a priority. But i guess since a lot of other games are open world and with hundreds of quests and so on, you have to prioritise other things than you can in a tight, short, linear game. Other than this though, multiple 2016 games look better and are more advanced tech wise than U4. Battlefield 1 or Doom being some of them. With Requiem there really isn't any sort of comparison.
Im at chapter viii, Plague lacking in animation, face mimic (some npc models are also not best) dont understand why dont have modern proper quality texture. In the same time there are places it looks stunning.

Some aesthetics(rocks, lighting) in this game remind me of the good old breakpoint from last gen (which to me was ahead of UC4 graphically, minus the characters)

Back