36 PS3 games playable at TGS

OMG!!! I love you!!!

Kingdom Hearts prequel for the PSP

Kingdom Heats 3 for the PS3

AND................Final Fantasy 7 for the PS3!!!!

Someone translate me that article!! What does it say about FF7!!!!! Please God make it the long awaited remake!!

......Am I still waiting?? No translation yet done??

Maybe a rumor, but on the other hand I could see a 'HD' downloadable version of the PSP version for PSN, perhaps. At least, I would definitely experiment with that if I were Squenix.

Someone translate me that article!! What does it say about FF7!!!!! Please God make it the long awaited remake!!

......Am I still waiting?? No translation yet done??

I cant read french, but whole day long there are fanboy treads on GAF mentioning FF7 Endles Crisis for PS3. No one knows what will game be. I hope for prequel with some epic battles between Jenova and that race of wizards when she came to gaia, 2000 years vefore ff7. But, there is more chance for ff7 sequel, with genessis storyline...

We will know more when new Famitsu hit the streets [today/tommorow]

Where is SOCOM? that's what I want to know.... this has literally fallen off the face of the gaming earth??? seriously why is that?

It is a rumour from 2channel. Take it with a mountain of salt.

To clarify that: V-Jump has a page about KH. Apparently there's going to be a surprise on 22-23, i.e. there's going to be an announcement on TGS. However, it says absolutely nothing about the platform, only that's it's more than 1 title and it's not going to be a remake. Everything else is speculation, ATM.

Oh gods, scans of famitsu's mgs4 article has appeared on net. Daaaaaamn.

Spoiler: - -
Mecha fight! Liquid in ray, and Solid in rex.
- -

:runaway:

EDIT:
Mod: added the new spoiler tags instead of the colour trick. usage: [*spoiler][*/spoiler]

Back