36 PS3 games playable at TGS

DJ12

Veteran
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91221-1282830,00.html

Record of Agarest War (Idea Factory)
Spiderman 3 (Activision)
Transformers (Activision)
Pirates of the Caribbean World End (Disney)
FIFA 2008 (EA)
NBA Live 08 (EA)
Need For Speed Pro Street (EA)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (EA)
Railfan Taiwan Koutetsu (Ongakkan)
Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom)
PixelJunk Racers (Q Games)
Unannounced Title (Q Entertainment)
G1 Jockey 4 2007 (Koei)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (Koei)
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (Spike)
Tony Hawk Project 8 (Spike)
Sega Rally (Sega)
Imabikisou (Sega)
Oideyo LocoRoco!! Buu Buu Cocoreccho (Sony)
Eye of Judgment Biolith Rebellion (Sony)
echochrome (Sony)
Go! Sports Ski (Sony)
Heavenly Sword (Sony)
LittleBigPlanet (Sony)
Rise From Lair (Sony)
Warhawk (Sony)
Uncharted (Sony)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Sony)
Mainichi Issho (Sony)
Ratchet & Clank Future (Sony)
White Knight Story (Sony)
Ratatouille (THQ Japan)
Dark Sector (D3 Publisher)
Time Crisis 4 (Bandai Namco Games)
Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 (Ubisoft)
Some big hitters there. Things are finally starting to look up.

Thats a pretty uninspired list if you ask me. Many of the games are cross platform and even the 1st party titles have been seen and named previous. White Night I'd like to see more of, but nothing in this list will make me rush out and spend £425. Sony needs to get the PS3 in the £299 range ASAP (besides my son wants one for Xmas!).

Thats a pretty uninspired list if you ask me. Many of the games are cross platform and even the 1st party titles have been seen and named previous. White Night I'd like to see more of, but nothing in this list will make me rush out and spend £425. Sony needs to get the PS3 in the £299 range ASAP (besides my son wants one for Xmas!).
thats a huge list, of course many of them will be multiplat titles...
and those are just the games that will be playable; do you expect Sony to announce a game at TGS and immediately have a playable demo for everyone?

personally, i'd say that list is quite good. the only disappointment, imo, is that there is no MGS4 playable demo, but theres a good chance there will be new footage.

Japanese magazines announced that there will be 4-6 unnanounced playable games, and 50 games that are shown in video form.

And dont forget, that list is just for Sony's booth.

How come PES 2008 isn't there :???: Maybe different name (ie Winning Eleven) as unannounced will be playable :smile:

Because Japan is Konami's biggest football market (well take Europe as in single countries). ;)

Hmm, no mention of the Quantic Dreams project either. But I'm sure it will be there in a non-playable form.

I was pretty sure that when that was announced as an exclusive they said they'd reveal more* at TGS.

*Whatever that means!

#24 on DJ12's list - LBP. A Beta is intended this year, but it's not concrete.

@Xero - Yes, that's WKS. It's original showing in E305 was something beautiful and interesting. The later showings haven't been quite so stirring for me. As a Level5 production, there's quite a bit of expectation.

Back