Radiant Silvergun
Kid Icarus
Samurai Shodown
Daytona
PowerStone
Revolt
Hexen
Virtual Cop

If I hink about it I can come up with a lot more.

Star Raiders for the Atari as it was the first game I played, And Streets of Rage for the mega drive would be cool too as would a new Chopper Lifter game.

I would ask for a new version of Carrier Command but it looks like that may already be happening.

Double Dragon/Streets of Rage/Final Fight: Could beat-em-ups work with new console? I think so. Isn't Bully kind of a beat-em-up? Bringing back any of these old games definitely needs 2 players simultaneous though. I imagine the weapon combat could be something like the chainsaw combat of Gears of War.
Yeah, I think The Warriors game (based off the movie, by Rockstar) is the closest thing I've played to double dragon.

UFO had a number of sequels though, violating Sonic's criteria again. Good game though. Shame it got ruined in later efforts.

Though, the game didn't have sequel on PS2/XBox/GameCube, so it kinda still fits inside the rules thanks to PS1 port.

Hmmm,

Rez
Doom Series
Duke Nuke em
Panzer Dragoon Series
Smash TV
Battle Toads
Ikari Warriors (Co-Op :))

Probably others but just off top of my head :)

This would be a great time to take the games that had some 2D and 3D combos or early 3D titles and boost up the graphics, A.I., Effects, Sound etc. to current gen capabilities. Offer a decent price and no other fancy changes to controls, (keep it simple and fun) might be interesting indeed. Might even justify say a download. Look at Roboblitz and the size of game (not to mention looks pretty good) for around a 50Mb Download.

Heck look at Nintendo. They are selling titles over and over for each iteration of handheld and reaping the benefits (some with graphic enhancements). Why not do this for some later titles? Could be worth a try and see if it catches on.

I want an Ultima game... Even a remake of Ultima7 and Serpent Isle in 3D would be soo nice and kick most of today's RPGs in the butt...

I want an Ultima game... Even a remake of Ultima7 and Serpent Isle in 3D would be soo nice and kick most of today's RPGs in the butt...

Agreed. My favorite Ultima was Ultima IV though. I wish they would remake Ultima III: Exodus also.

I have several non-traditional games that I wish they would do also. Moebius: Windwalker was EXCELLENT for its time, as well as Karateka. I would love to see a visual representaion of the Zork series... Old Apple IIe games ROCKED!

Adventures of LOLO (NES)
QUOTE]

My f**king goodness:!: :!: I forgot that game existed. I thought I was the only one who played that damn game.:D

Many of the choices on this thread are great (panzer dragoon, nights) but I'd hate to see someone butcher my beloved Chrono Trigger. Some game are not meant to be remade.

OMG Crono Trigger.. sniff.. i LOVED that game... i would like to see it remade.. oh man.. id give my left one for that..

Two games from the arcades(late 80's)that i'd like to see re-made are called forgotten worlds(came out for the genesis about a year later),and a game called assault(it was a tank game).

And a game called P.O.W(prisoners of war),wich was very cool.

After Burner
Bases Loaded
Double Dragon
Bionic Commando
Contra
Double Dribble
Duck Hunt
Excitebike
Gauntlet
Hogan's Alley
Ikari Warriors
Iron Tank
John Elway's Quarterback
Kung Fu
Mach Rider
Pro Wrestling
R.C. Pro-Am Racing
Rygar
Spelunker
Strider
Tecmo Bowl
Top Gun
Track & Field
Bill Walsh College Football
Road Rash
Shaq Fu
Streets of Rage
Super Off Road
Chopper Command
Pitfall!
Pole Position
Defender
Moon Patrol
Rampage
Tank Command

Elite, Frontier..
Well, Braben has said that he has started to work on Elite4 which should come after his next game.

StarGlider 2
From space to underground tunnels, sweet.

Aliens vs Predators
The first one on PC.. that was amazing

Freespace 1&2.
Wing Commander
Ultima 4-7
Archon
Master of Magic & Master of Orion
Damocles
Populous2

Last edited by a moderator:
Missile Command
Zaxxon
E-SWAT
AlexKid
Galaxy Force
Cyborg Hunter
Robocop
In the Hunt
Ninja Spirit
Side Arms
Buster Brothers
Forgotton Worlds
Thunderblade
Truxton
Wonderboy
Exile
Spriggan
Beyond Shadowgate
Loom
Snatcher
Cadash
Atomic Robo Kid
Legendary Axe
Commanche
Granzort

I remember the Amiga 'Speedball 2' it were a awesome sport, were you were playing as the team 'Brutal Deluxe', to get it high in the series. :)
There were a PS1 game called 'Speedball 2010' but I've never found it in the store, from the same people. I'd buy it in a second if I found it available in Playstation store tough.
Think it were Bitmap Brothers wich made it.

Also they should contact Cinemaware and get a few of their ultra cool games, most important 'It came from the Dessert', 'Wings', and maybe 'Defender of the Crown'.

Back