Big news Sony event is a GO FEb 16-20?

Some are speculating that its THE Sony Event but I think its possibly a different event all together. In the article it does state that 20 booths are being dedicated to the PS3...so...information should be coming out of there nonetheless...

london-boy said:
Not really big news..

Personally i found much more interesting (read: worrying) this link on that page... :LOL:

What are you talking about?!?!?! That page shows links to free PS3s!!!!!!!

>_>

The Taipei Games Show is not a Playstation Festival. So..no, this isn't the event Sony was referencing before. But we may well get new information from this, particularly if those are 20 seperate booths (maybe even playables?).

edit - or maybe not playables:

For the first time Sony will present at the Taipei Game Show and along with giving visitors the chance to play a multitude of PSII games will also reportedly be unveiling glimpses of its third generation console system.

http://tgs.tca.org.tw/web_e/?Webtitle=U.S.A.&Title=PRESS CENTER

Hopefully we'll at least "see" new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
THere isn't such link.
It must be your browser has been attacked by some adware :D

...25GB harddisk says one ad... as a standard?

rabidrabbit said:
THere isn't such link.
It must be your browser has been attacked by some adware :D

...25GB harddisk says one ad... as a standard?

It's a box at the bottom of the article, now it says "Xbox Deals" now, i guess it changes each time you click on the page, or it changes over time.

Hey no big deal, it was just something funny i noticed, people selling PS3's already.....

I'm not counting on anything til e3 really, sadly.

Pretty sad for a "spring launched" console..

But somehow, I think they might just pop something unnanounced at any time.

seismologist said:
you think 20 PS3 booths will be looping that same demo footage from E3?

I'd be surprised if they unvieled very much new at a Taiwanese event.
They'd much more likely show new stuff in Japan or the US.

seismologist said:
you think 20 PS3 booths will be looping that same demo footage from E3?

It could be 20 booths merged into one theatre ;)

Seriously, it could.

I wouldn't expect playables if Sony doesn't have another event in Japan between now and then, or in or around the same time. I don't think Sony would debut playables there.

Hopefully at least they'll show new stuff, rather than the same footage from TGS/CES.

This confirms that their will be no playables but movies. Not sure if its old or new movies but just movies in general (seems to also be a guess in the translation). The station is being called Playstation 3 theatre.....

Originally Posted by Translated by neo2046 at GAF said:
SCEH will build a Playstation 3 theatre at the show
they will exhibit the console and some " game movies"
so, I think they will only display something that we have already seen and known
and better don't expect any playable games at the show

I think its in Chinese but heres the Source: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/22687.html

neo2046 is to be trusted, he releases alot of foreign Playstation info (PS2, PSP and PS3)

Hopefully they will give us info and not just movies. I'd rather have system specs, launch plans, etc. than just more movies. But really, at this point, ill take anything i can get right about now. :/

Back