If you could change one physical attribute of yours...

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
what would that be?

I wish I was taller, atleast 6 feet. I am only 5'4''.....grrr! God, in next life please make me taller. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Hmm...I like myself. I would think a bit more muscles. I am happy with my height at 5'9" a bit more I guess....I am working on the muscles part right now actually hehe.

And I'd like to get rid of my blue-balls...

This is tricky. I get the feeling we are supposed to come up with something that wouldn't really be possible without extreme measures. Height qualifies as that because stretching is very risky business, but I am quite happy at 6 feet (that's above ground, thankyouverymuch). Saying "my nose" would be highly unimpressive as rhinoplasty takes all of 30 minutes today. Hmmm.

I guess I'd like to have slightly more arched feet. I am a bit flat footed and sometimes it really hurts when jumping or walking briskly.

I'd change my smile. I have a very unphotogenic smile. Of course a smile is a confluence of physical attributes so it might be count as changing more than one feature. If I really had to break it down I'd say my mouth because I think my mouth is too small which messes up the smile.

Ooooh, I thought of one I'd like better....I'd like 20/20 vision.

My eyes are pretty insanely bad without glasses, and not having to wear glasses would be nice. I don't like contacts, and the idea of lasic surgery just gives me the willies though...so I'm stuck with 'em. :rolleyes:

So...

Insecure much?

nerd.jpg

I'm quite happy the way it is now, lost 8kg since january and my muscles are nicely defined again :)

If I could just finally decide to stop smoking and move closer to work, that would make it perfect.

Reverend said:
2 additional inches, limp or boned.
*giggles like a school girl*.

Whats with you most dudes and thinking they're small... wait.
You're asian.. sorry:LOL:
j/k
Does your wife not get pleasure from it?

Back