Is this Nintendos Revolution?!?!?

You need a Cybiko, Game.com, NGPC, Gameboy Pocket, PocketStation, Turbo Express, and Gamepark 32 to round out that collection. I'm sure you had a VMU, and I won't count the Game & Watch against you, because there were so many (and I'd also have to count other single game units).

I had a gameboy pocket , I have a ngpc too , I have a game.com , I have a turbo express .

Not sure on the pocketstation

Don't have a gamepark 32 nor a cybiko

I do have some game and watch ones . I have the clamshell one like the ds where you had to catch the eggs before they cracked .

I also have the nintendo watch from back in the day . I also have 8 vmus hehe

Neogeo games actually ranged from $75 to $350 depending on what game and when in the system's lifetime it came out. I myself own the arcade version(MVS) with 5 games.

PC-Engine said:
Iron Tiger said:
PC-Engine said:
Of course, gunpei yokoi committed suicide after the system released as a total abysmal failure. that was really sad.

Huh? Where'd you pull this out from???

He never committed suicide. :rolleyes:
After getting the "corner desk treatment" at Nintendo, he went on to start his own company. I think he died in a vehicular accident.

Exactly. He went on to create the Wander Swan IIRC. Anyway he died in a car accident that wasn't even his fault, he wasn't even driving. He was hit by another car when he and his driver got out of the car to look at damage to their own car.

Anyway Nintendo is still continuing down the same design path that he forged. The DS is based on Game & Watch and GB which he invented. In fact he invented the majority of Nintendo's consoles.

That's what I read from the reports after his death. That it was a suicide.

Natoma said:
PC-Engine said:
Iron Tiger said:
PC-Engine said:
Of course, gunpei yokoi committed suicide after the system released as a total abysmal failure. that was really sad.

Huh? Where'd you pull this out from???

He never committed suicide. :rolleyes:
After getting the "corner desk treatment" at Nintendo, he went on to start his own company. I think he died in a vehicular accident.

Exactly. He went on to create the Wander Swan IIRC. Anyway he died in a car accident that wasn't even his fault, he wasn't even driving. He was hit by another car when he and his driver got out of the car to look at damage to their own car.

Anyway Nintendo is still continuing down the same design path that he forged. The DS is based on Game & Watch and GB which he invented. In fact he invented the majority of Nintendo's consoles.

That's what I read from the reports after his death. That it was a suicide.

Those reports are wrong.

:oops: @ JVD !!! Awesome collection.....but

did you have Pacman on your digital watch in the 80's ? 8)

I remember paying a kid 10 pence every day for ages to have a go on it. He was always the entrepreneur!! :D

Na , I'm a baby . Was only born for some of that decade . It was half way through before i could walk , talk and go potty by myself

Back