What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fighter V
Fighting games are hard :( I'm still really digging it, though. The netcode is absolutely superb.

Plants Vs Zombies: GW2. Wonderful game. So cheerful and charming. It's also packed with content and it looks and runs amazingly well I think (this game really deserves more attention, especially around here). Frostbite 3 really is the engine to beat this generation.

I'm finding myself losing interest in most AAA titles plus EA and Activision are on my boycott list right now (EA for being EA, Activision for blatantly ripping me off with Chivalry on PS4). Have some interest in Far Cry Primal but not at full price (lost interest in Far Cry 4 pretty quickly).

I am however having my life taken over by Crypt Of The Necrodancer and just dipping my toes into Broforce (which very sadly has performance issues on PS4). Very much looking forward to Track Mania, Party Hard plus a number of other upcoming indies. Also playing through Borderlands 2 DLC with my wife on weekends, I'm ready for a fresh iteration of this franchise (as long as it's from the A dev team this time).

I found some time to play TLoU on PS4. Had to go to office to play coz that's where my PS4 is.

Spent even more time to "3 star'ed" Kingdom Rush Frontier, just because I could play in be, at home.
It's one of the only 3 games I played last year. The other two being Resogun and 2048.
I couldn't buy Evolution's car game when I tried. 8^/

I think I might play even fewer games in 2015 -- unless Sony release the VR goggle, or Gaikai on other platforms.

Ordered DJI Inspire One (drone + 4K video) to experiment with kid. Should arrive in about 2-3 weeks.

I realized the other day I have been on B3D for almost a decade ! (Check my registration date).

I came here soon after my son's born.
I came here to see what kids do these days, and how I should bring my own up. B3D seemed like a good counter-balance for neogaf at that time.

I taught my son how to program over the past year. He's been making 2D games (for real). Probably 3D games later when I find time. He already knows matrix transformation.

In these almost ten years, I also taught him how to read on the net properly, and how to spot trolling, astroturfing, etc.

So when it is time for him to join B3D, I hope he doesn't become one of them. :p

Happy new year !

How's your phantom? Any footage to share?

Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition---just finished.
Next up--Rocket League. Also, still playing Halo 5 and Killer Instinct.

Tried playing Pneuma: Breath of Life. Gave up after 30 mins. It's just about the only game I've ever played that's made me want to throw up due to motion sickness.

Restarted Red Dead Redemption for the 3rd time. Already finished on PS3 and 360, now on Xbone.

On PS4: GTA5, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Uncharted 4, Ratched & Clank remake
WiiU: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Vita: Danganronpa 2
3DS: Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros

I never get to finish my games, should concentrate on finishing one at a time.

Playing far too much couch co-op of the uber janky, technical tire fire known as "7 Days To Die" on the PS4. For being such a terrible mess of a port (stuttering frame rate, crashes, progress losing bugs, messed up sound, etc.), it still is really addictive.

When I have more time available Halo 5 WarZone Firefight, or when I have less time or feeling tired I'm toying around in Lego Marvel Super Heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back