TitanFall: The COD of Mecha games, with Bonus AI !

Sure you can, each infantry unit has a Mech Weapon, if you hide out you can take a mech down in 4 shots. 2 of the infantry trypes have heat-seekers which can lock on from half-way across the map, the other infantry type has a crazy rocket-machine-gun which just shreds the mechs.

There's a ton of depth to the infantry units, but it takes a while until it all becomes second nature.

Oh yes, I took down some from rooftops too, but if you accidently find a Titan in front, its pretty much game over instantly.
I still wish there were more players in a match. The whole fun is around Titans, the rest of the map is usually always empty.

As for my personal taste, I don't like the Titans. I mean, the way they play. I like how they made them super agile, that makes it fun, but I don't like the weapons at all, doesn't feel I am a giant Mech , you know. Feels like a bigger infantry.

bah... okay ... who this weekend playing titanfall on PC?

i just blindly pay for this game (retail PC DVD) although next month i already move to netherland and no longer able to play this game. (i will left my laptop in my country and only bring my windows 8 tablet).

ummm what? How does a game need 35gb of audio? Especially a multiplayer one?

That is such an incredible waste of storage. Shouldn't they be worried about the data rate of those files overwhelming budget HDDs during play? lol

Shouldn't it only download the audio for the language you care about? It's not as if Steam doesn't have full language settings.

Played it, surprisingly, it felt nothing special :???: ! Its the standard fare. I dunno, I found it underwhelming. anyone else, tried it?

Kind of agreed with you. Although i like playing as giant Titan robot, but i think this is still far from perfect. This game is also really short. Some people are probably gonna forget it when the new games get released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short? Isn't it a MP game primarily? No one really buys BF4 for the single player.

I don't think there's a whole lot of dudebro shooter players in the PC Forums.

Is this benroveno a real person? Feels a bit like a bot.

?? Really ?? In this case, I need the AI routines :)

So, played some more. Game is the perfect: jump in and play a few rounds game.

Still my question: I have a i7 920 and a GTX 670. The autosettings of this game put me on 720p and 4xMSAA.
Any idea what is so demanding in this game??

Back