Forza 4

Quite amazing to see the amount of work involved.

Nitpick: I really wish they'd alter the FM logo to make it look more like an "m" than III. :p

The game looks good, but the lighting still isn't as good as GT5 which makes it look less realistic - though there is probably more detail in the environments.
Also we should keep in mind this is replay footage, F3 also looked good in replays and photo mode - the problem was ingame where the model LOD are drastically reduced

And yes, the M looks exactly like a 3, I keep thinking that the 4 at the end of the title with the use of the FIII logo is only placeholder art and that they're going to add an extra I to the FIII or make it FIV

Like these, Especially since they changed the franchise logo to FIII for Forza 3 which made sense for that game but doesn't any more
dzza5c.jpg

5258774704_1f8941812f_z.jpg

scaled.php

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4393225.aspx

All they really need to do is add some connecting bit in between each of the "I's" to make it look like an "m". :p

Either IGN is retarded or they slipped a megatron: "driving around the Nordkurve at sunrise is a very different experience from racing in the middle of the night. Choose the latter and visibility is obviously impacted dramatically, the dazzling glare of brake lights preventing you from having a clear view of the track when you're sandwiched in the middle of a pack of cars all vying for pole position. In stark contrast there's almost an air of calm when tackling the same race at dawn as the sun blinks over the horizon."

It's from their preview..

Hm... I thought I read that the vehicle isn't playable. :|

I read this also, but I don't really believe it! (to my knowledge it would be the first non playable forza car).

btw offtopic, but am I the only one who would rather have some (more) new tracks and maybe realtime day-night on tracks instead of this whole auto vista thing? I read that only a small percentage of the cars (like 40 which would translate to (less than) 10% of the total?) have an auto vista mode.

I apologize beforehand, but if anyone is ready for some in game direct feed screenshots..

Please not that these screens are really really pre-alpha, so they could be using old assets or even the old engine, so it's possible shadows will be realtime in the final game, and realtime lighting could be implemented also. So fingers crossed :)

vmt2dx.jpg
[/IMG]
2njahp0.jpg

v4sacm.jpg

6097595440_4df8d659b6_o.jpg

Back