Halo Anniversary

Haha this sticker.
scaled.php

You are the Controller.
Game over
Press the button.

Dont know who ordered them but it was something that jumped out.

I was wondering when the "remake wave" would hit gaming. we already seen quite a few ports of older games to hit live/psn/nintendo online services, some with minor graphics tweaks.

my feeling was that true remakes would start with the next console generation. Therefore I would be quite surprised to see remakes released towards the end of the current console lifecycle. I think remakes would make perfect launch-titles for the next generation consoles.

But maybe that's exactly what microsoft is going for. they might not be far enough along to show an actual console on E3, but they very well might show a "halo remake" movie to show everyone the graphic level they are shooting for and to "test the water" so to speak to see if there is enough demand to actually play a halo 1 remake.

I'm guessing the "Spartans unite" is related to Codename Kingdoms and not another Halo game? Not sure if Kingdoms was confirmed to have spartans in it.

I'm guessing the "Spartans unite" is related to Codename Kingdoms and not another Halo game? Not sure if Kingdoms was confirmed to have spartans in it.

Wouldn't be surprised if it did.
Maybe a master chief cameo in Kingdoms.:LOL:
And the noble actual twitter got hacked and someone was posting what looked like marketing materials talking about how they found the forward unto dawn and masterchief but all of it was fake. :cry:

I hope "Halo HD" doesn't mean they're only upgrading the visuals. They have to nerf the plasma pistol for it to be balanced online.

Yeah, and the story was quite interesting too.
Also, Gears Exile? Maybe MS has more exclusives in the oven than anyone suspected...

IIRC it was rumored that the trailer pulled from last years Spike games show was for Gears Exile.

OT I'm eager to see how this Halo remake turns out. Spent soo many hours playing split screen co-op through the campaign.

Yeah, and the story was quite interesting too.
Also, Gears Exile? Maybe MS has more exclusives in the oven than anyone suspected...

As a gaffer pointed out, it's likely just speculation, as it was the last time a mag mentioned these games. Halo HD is a rather generic title and Gears Exile has been a long rumored title. In other words the mag easily may not have any hard new information at all.

I like sequels and remakes but when I am being showered with them all the time they lose their shine

You could say that every new COD game is a remake of the first... ;)

Hum! Don't give this great marketing idea at Acti…" The Absolute Dream First COD in HD Remake" Millions and Millions sells. :smile:
Wait! They're already planing a MW remake for next gen! God they're to strong!;)

Looks like they stole the assassination animation from Reach. :p

I didn't notice any frame blending issue, but it was mostly just environment shots. The Elite jumping at the player was nice. Assault rifle looks different.... again. :p

Hoping for four player co-op...

Back