Game.AMD.com

I'm quite happy that they actually moved in this direction. Now only the ChrisRay clone, increased investment in GITG and improved DevRel left :)

The site seems to be there to better support devlopers, and gamers. I'm pretty impressed already on the sites growth. For a site that is only 2 and 1/2 days old, their seems to be a good amount of chit chat in the forums already. The forum is kind of clutter looking, but overall, the site has a nice clean look to it.

It would be nice with a bit dark red on the black background....
The redish font is hurting my eyes...

But, the site looks cool :D

Nice site, the red on black is fine to me with the main site but not sure about it's use in forums though I don't know why but it is off-putting.

Also shouldn't the drivers and utilities link have a link to ATI display drivers as all thats in there are AMD CPU drivers.

The site seems to be there to better support devlopers, and gamers. I'm pretty impressed already on the sites growth. For a site that is only 2 and 1/2 days old, their seems to be a good amount of chit chat in the forums already. The forum is kind of clutter looking, but overall, the site has a nice clean look to it.

:wave: that's me :p

Also shouldn't the drivers and utilities link have a link to ATI display drivers as all thats in there are AMD CPU drivers.

I've said as much on the forum. Until some official feedback method is made public site members have been making suggestions on the forum itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, why can't these damn multinational companies with offices around the world start shipping those prices outside the damn US (and possibly Canada) too? :devilish:

I think there should be a place to post problems and have someone from ati actually read them and reply,
even if it was just to say we are aware of your problems we dont know when they will be fixed or if, but we are aware of them. It would be so reassuring

I think there should be a place to post problems and have someone from ati actually read them and reply,
even if it was just to say we are aware of your problems we dont know when they will be fixed or if, but we are aware of them. It would be so reassuring

I'm hoping to see some official presence there as well. For now, I'm doing what I can to keep the place hopping :)

Back