What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipeout Omega is keeping me very busy. And it looks glorious in 4K HDR. I wouldn't say it looks 'much crisper' than checkerboard 4k but indeed it does look incredible.

Went back to Dakrsiders 2 and I am loving it again. There is always something to look forward to and thanx to the loot Death looks sexy now and my weapons are also all jazzed up with visual flares. Story seems to be not there at all but its all really good as far the game is considered.

I still feel that DS1 had better combat, it feels somehow not as precise here. But the whole mysteries everywhere and slowly turning into a decked up warrior thing is very engaging and keeping me going on and on and on !

Andromeda does not have even an ounce of that sadly and I spent almost four times on that :-/ :rolleyes:

Andromeda is sooooo boring. I have forced myself to try and progress in it and I am abandoning it every time. Anyway started farpoint on my psvr and I am loving it, even though I didn't get the gun controller, since I found the vanilla version very cheap (34€).

Andromeda got better and interesting after about 10-12 hours in. Recently cleared a dungeon of sort on EOS and it was super fun and my armour also is cool and sassy now. I just hope it continues to be from now on and this wasnt a lone high of fun.

Started farpoint, but without aim controller :(
Still nice though.
Bought chess ultra but VR graphics are disappointing, blurry and jaggy, while farpoint is very clean and clear.

I finished Shadow of Mordor few days ago. Just under 30h, did a fair bit of collecting the extras, but not all of them. I'm now playing the Bright Lord DLC, which seems pretty good also.
I enjoyed the main game quite a bit. Fun to play and it was nice to follow the events. I have to say, that I expected a bit more from the Nemesis system, it was a lot simpler than I thought.

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy :)

Balls hard and somewhat archaic (especially the first game), but a lot of fun. It's also drop dead gorgeous. A remaster done right.

crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-screen-07-us-03dec16

I thought I finished MGS V, but that was just act 1. WTF?! How long is this damn game? Apparently there are 50 story mission and I'm only done with 32, jeesh. I would been happy if it was game over, I'm getting fatigued.

Hundred-percented Crash One and Two. Now onto the third one. It's the only one of the three I haven't played back in the day, and despite all its additions - there's double jumping, and a floaty helicopter spin for example - it seems like the weakest one so far. Too many bloody gimmicks. Too little platforming. It also has the most schizophrenic difficulty of the bunch. Platforming-wise it's piss-easy by comparison, but the races are a giant pain. All in all I'm loving this collection.

Found a bunch of great deals during my Mediamarkt visit yesterday: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (the one with MW Remastered) for €25 as well as Bayonetta 2 for €5!!!
Only played a bit of Bayonetta 2 so far. What a lovely game that is.

Still playing Final Fantasy II (emulated NES original, not a remake). So far, I like the changes over the first game (levelling of skills, etc.).

Found a bunch of great deals during my Mediamarkt visit yesterday: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (the one with MW Remastered) for €25 as well as Bayonetta 2 for €5!!!
Only played a bit of Bayonetta 2 so far. What a lovely game that is.
The legacy edition is going very cheap here too but I have been holding off buying it. Ppl don't seem to have a positive view of Infinite Warfare at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back