PS4 Pro Speculation (PS4K NEO Kaio-Ken-Kutaragi-Kaz Neo-san)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I like to have them open to see where Im going, with 1080p you stop, open map look, close map. vs 2160p (keep map open all the time)

The minimap in the top right corner should be enough for most situations in 1080p. It Shows pretty much the same information, at least in those pictures and looks bigger than the actual visible area in the bigger map in 4k.

There's little on the gaming landscape in New York. Other than Rockstar. :runaway:

Why Sept. 7 and in New York? Why not at Gamescon or Tokyo Game Show. What event is there in NY then?
Like E3, Gamescon and TGS are for games. There's no reason to bog either down in a product launch. Besides, you'll still get the chance to hype it up at those events anyhow.

We'll know soon enough if it's true. Press invites would have to be sent around Wednesday next week. I think 3 weeks is the norm from Sony, both PSVR and PS4 sent invites 21 days before the event.

The FCC shows two RF certifications filed in June.
(AK8) M16DFL1
(AK8) M16DAM2

Still all confidential, but the small details fit:
- Bluetooth and Wifi 812.11ac
- 6 month short-term confidentiality on photos and manual, so it becomes public in December.
- From Sony Interactive Entertainment

This is absolutely the filing for Vita 2. :yep2:

Uh.. if that line is true, this is not a 2016 launch, even early 2017 is doubtful.

The line you quote is missing the word 'finalized' but it doesn't matter because the dev kit and test kit out now can be used to finish games per the leaked Neo PDF.

Finalized just means mass produced and in the case of the test kit, a retail shell like the PS4 test kit. The last proto PS4 dev kit was very similar to the final one. Externally it lost one of the pseyes and gained a USB3 port
but I doubt that anything on the motherboard changed.

The line you quote is missing the word 'finalized' but it doesn't matter because the dev kit and test kit out now can be used to finish games per the leaked Neo PDF.

Finalized just means mass produced and in the case of the test kit, a retail shell like the PS4 test kit. The last proto PS4 dev kit was very similar to the final one. Externally it lost one of the pseyes and gained a USB3 port
but I doubt that anything on the motherboard changed.
That makes sense, my quote was from another site, fixed....

There should be leaks before the 7th September, everything leaks weeks before official unveiling, right? So we should already be getting some blurry photos of the Neo.
Unless it looks just like current PS4.

There should be leaks before the 7th September, everything leaks weeks before official unveiling, right? So we should already be getting some blurry photos of the Neo.
Unless it looks just like current PS4.

Nothing major leaked before Feb 20 2013 event. Cerny dropped the 8GB bomb nicely. This time they can drop "upgraded APU beyond wildest dream" bomb also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back