SILENT HILLS

Teaser is a toy compared to this :D

I disagree completely. P.T. was something that understood horror. It worked because the creators knew the importance of restraint. This new teaser looked more like a demo reel some special effects company put out.
I know this isn't a fair comparison. I just hope the final game won't go all out just because of overeager creature designers and engine technicians.

Glad Konami seems so be back on track, by the way. Kick-ass new Metal Gear and a super interesting new take on Silent Hill. Now all that's needed is a take on Castlevania by someone who at least played a Castlevania game in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really shitty situation. Even worse would be if Kojima decided to retire from gaming after he gets out from sinking ship called Konami.

I was really impressed by the PT demo. It's sad nothing will come of out it.
Maybe Kojima will make it without the Silent Hill branding ?

I'm going to wait for confirmation from Konami. It may be that due to Kojima's departure that the title has been pushed back and del Toro's involvement is off the table.

I'm going to wait for confirmation from Konami. It may be that due to Kojima's departure that the title has been pushed back and del Toro's involvement is off the table.
But will it be the same thing without Kojima and del Toro involvement?

The worst news ever, even Worse than The last Guardian :no::cry::cry:. The onyl absolutely superb reboot of the most enigmatic series is dead !
Damn you Konami, without Kojima and Del Torro whatever the fuck u cook up will anyways be as lack luster as the new Silent Hills you made. I want another SH2 and 3 like memorable experience :cry::cry: ! PT was so freaking scary that I was wary of playing the final game, but I was so sure I would play it ! It was the promise of return of japanese games after BB and MGS ! Damn you Konami !

Kojima buy the Series and make it with Del torro again !!!!! :mad: :devilish::devilish::devilish:

That's the suckiest news I've heard for a long time, was really looking forward to a new, proper Silent Hill game.
Let's hope Sony picks P.T. up and makes a new Siren game.
That reminds me to play the old Siren game on PS3, never really got far in it when it was released, for some reason. I think it was too scary for me then :)

That's the suckiest news I've heard for a long time, was really looking forward to a new, proper Silent Hill game.
Let's hope Sony picks P.T. up and makes a new Siren game.
That reminds me to play the old Siren game on PS3, never really got far in it when it was released, for some reason. I think it was too scary for me then :)
You gotto finish it man, thats one sexy game ! Loved it back then !

:(

I was looking forward to this, even though I didn't have any intent to play it, cause I want to sleep well at night. But it got everything right.

Did they say it was canceled? Could be delayed or reworked for Mopeus. Anyway the fetus in the sink was already too much for me, I would go insane playing this in VR for more than 5 minutes. :runaway:

My conspiracy theorist mind is thinking this is another case of "Konami received an offer they couldn't refuse" or something.

Back