PS3 Demos

anyone try the Conflict demo? my PS3 will be offline for a while (no internet) so i can't download it.

I tried it, the dumb AI is the biggest downside. I can`t imagine it having a good story either. I liked it more than Turok though.
I might get it because of the co-op (demo has that too).

Yeah, too many games and demoes, too little time. It's fall 2007 all over again. ^_^

Downloaded Patapon to my PSP. Will try over the weekend.

Tried "The Show" only once so far. Looks interesting and great but I am totally clueless. I had my Catcher dashing towards the first base, together with the batter from another team (I thought I was batting >_< ). I will most likely pick up this game though.

Yeah, too many games and demoes, too little time. It's fall 2007 all over again. ^_^

Downloaded Patapon to my PSP. Will try over the weekend.

Tried "The Show" only once so far. Looks interesting and great but I am totally clueless. I had my Catcher dashing towards the first base, together with the batter from another team (I thought I was batting >_< ). I will most likely pick up this game though.

The Show: Looks great and even from a quick play it seems to have oodles of depth.

But a little like you (and as someone outside the US) it makes no sense to me. Gonna have to read up on the rules of baseball for a start...

Hehe, I too was clueless in The Show.
Didn't even now which team I was playing with, and took a couple of throws to figure out I wasn't really controlling the batter. :)

Don't really care about the baseball part, but played enough to have a decent replay segment. And all I can say is those character models are very impressive, so much better than anything I have seen in terms of realism . You can even zoom through the teeth, btw.

Too much cheating going on for the crowd rendering though.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/20/gdc08-the-top-10-psn-downloads-since-launch/

Top 10 US PSN Games

flOw
Mortal Kombat II
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
PAIN
Warhawk
High Velocity Bowling
Super Stardust HD
Calling All Cars
Aquatopia
Everyday Shooter

Top 10 Europe PSN Games

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Warhawk
flOw
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Mortal Kombat II
Super Rub a Dub
Calling All Cars
Gripshift
Lemmings
Super Stardust HD

Good thing Everyday Shooter made it to top 10 in US. I hope PixelJunk Monster make it too. Pain is too weird for me, but I am happy to see PS3 owners try out new concept. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: What is MKII doing up there ?

The European PSN store is a joke. Don’t know why they not seem to invest allot of recourses in the European store. Still no Pain, high velocity bowling, ... .

But hooray a video of Assassin Creed, maybe we get lucky next week and we will get a video of lair !

My enthusiasm for the PSN store has dropped below zero months ago.

The European PSN store is a joke. Don’t know why they not seem to invest allot of recourses in the European store. Still no Pain, high velocity bowling, ... .

But hooray a video of Assassin Creed, maybe we get lucky next week and we will get a video of lair !

My enthusiasm for the PSN store has dropped below zero months ago.

make a US account

The Show is real good I thought, a must buy if you like baseball.

It was a really impressive demo. I recommend checking it out even if you aren't a baseball fan. It's fun and really has a 'your at the park' atmosphere.

Thank goodness there was a demo for the new PSN game Rocketman. This game is brilliantly fun. 4 player local action to boot.

Been proving a good social party gamer last few nights!

Thank goodness there was a demo for the new PSN game Rocketman. This game is brilliantly fun. 4 player local action to boot.

Been proving a good social party gamer last few nights!

Are you joking? One of the worst games I've played in a long time. Terrible concept, terrible camera...etc. 3/10

Back