PS3 Demos

sorry i haven't been keeping it up to date. any idea when the snakeball demo was added?

someone at neogaf made a list of all PSN content, so ill add that to the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! The Club was not on my radar at all....it's nice being surprised by demos. Looks really good. Kind of has a Gears feel to it when your sprinting. Could be a winner.

You guys should post an impression of the demo. I have no clue what it is.

PGR on foot with shooting ;)
No, it really is like that. Run and gun through the level to kill as many guys as quickly as possible to get combos and skill points. Difficulty setting raises the number of points you need to finish the level just like the medals in PGR.
The controls don`t completely suck after you finished a round of Uncharted right before starting the demo .That means the aiming is actually quite good and not a mess like kane/Lynch.
It`s fun but I don`t know if the final game will have enough substance to make it worth a purchase.

Looks sweet! Definitely would download if that were a PSN game, although I believe it is a multi-platform title so likely to be a B-r release for PS3.

Turok demo is on the NA PSN. tried it, didn't really like it.

That seems to be the common response on the web.
Interestingly I enjoyed it a lot, minus exploration, weird FOV, and ugliness.
But dual wielding submachine gun and shotgun, knife action and bow were all nice.
I don't remember playing an FPS with so much emphasis on stealth either.

I went knife-only up until last section where your buddies resurface, and "uzi"/shotgun combo after that, and strongly recommend to anyone going to try the demo.

That seems to be the common response on the web.
Interestingly I enjoyed it a lot, minus exploration, weird FOV, and ugliness.
But dual wielding submachine gun and shotgun, knife action and bow were all nice.
I don't remember playing an FPS with so much emphasis on stealth either.

I went knife-only up until last section where your buddies resurface, and "uzi"/shotgun combo after that, and strongly recommend to anyone going to try the demo.

Didn`t like it much. I missed a reload button. Did someone else notice that sometimes you cannot walk or strafe and turn at the same time ?

Didn`t like it much. I missed a reload button. Did someone else notice that sometimes you cannot walk or strafe and turn at the same time ?

??
There is a reload in the game, and I could walk and strafe easily every time I wanted to.

I didnt like it much though.

??
There is a reload in the game, and I could walk and strafe easily every time I wanted to.

I didnt like it much though.

Sorry, found it (square). The other issue was real though, it felt sometimes like I was stuck in the geometry of the level. But maybe it was a controller dropout though I don`t remember having one in other games.

Question: Why don't all the Downloadable games have demos???

It's too much of a crapshoot...

No demo for PAIN, and it seemed/sounded fun, but just didn't tickle my fancy.

AND...Bowling. No demo, and finally decided to gamble and why didn't I buy this SOONER!! What a fun game. This one has for sure been the new party hit here in the Dena.

With that said...Take a pass on Turok and The Club. Didn't seem very fun from the demos!

Back