Zelda: Skyward Sword

I'm sorry, you mean this game does not use IR for pointing ? What does it use for menu navigation and grappling hook ?

EDIT: Nintendo typically don't sell their games based on technical features. If they don't use IR for a title, I'd imagine they use another simpler mechanism to simulate pointing ? (so the user can point outside the sensor bar)

patsu said:
I'm sorry, you mean this game does not use IR for pointing ? What does it use for menu navigation and grappling hook ?

EDIT: Nintendo typically don't sell their games based on technical features. If they don't use IR for a title, I'd imagine they use another simpler mechanism to simulate pointing ? (so the user can point outside the sensor bar)

They typically use the same type of gyro based pointing that many Move titles also use. Under Siege is special as it lets you choose between relative (gyro) and laser (uses 1:1, in a way that I have proposed/wondered about earlier). Tellingly laser is default, although gyro still has advantages (like when my son sits on my lap and gets in the way)

Back