Your ignore list

How many people are on your ignore list?

Votes: 52 70.3%

Votes: 4 5.4%

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 3-5

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 21-50

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 51-100

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Ignore list? Do I have one?

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
None on mine. I like alternative points of view, although I sometimes do get a bit irritated. But I still want to see those posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you supposed to neg-rep people if they're on your ignore list?

DiGuru said:
None on mine. I like alternative points of view, although I sometimes do get a bit irritated. But I still want to see those posts.

same, what interested me here is even the number of extreme right "bad guys" and I like reading Psychosy's posts.

Two on mine...

Thankfully one of them no longer posts at all, and the other I will more than happily read their comments in the technical forums just not in these ones.

Should I be disapointed or proud that no one has listed me on their ignore list yet? Usually 2 or 3 people jump up to scream about how they ignore me. :LOL:

None. As an aside, anyone who lists their ignores in their sig is a self-centred, ego-tripping drama-queen.

25. After one blatant ****** post (either way) you land on my ignore list. I am just sick of all this agenda-pushing that is ignoring any facts. Special place for Kruno because he's too lazy or stupid to google, although recently he hasn't created as many nonsensical threads, thankfully.
Although, some of the most stupid threads (most often started with a question where the initial poster only wanted his hear his preformulated answer validated) have to my surprise been turned into an intelligent, technical discussion by the usual suspects... :)

I have only one. I still read most his posts though. It's just this way I have time to prepare myself for his onslaught of idiocy.

18 here... used to have more. The way I use it is I browse the forum not logged in... when I go to reply to a message and find the person is on the list, it serves as a reminder not to bother...

digitalwanderer said:
Should I be disapointed or proud that no one has listed me on their ignore list yet? Usually 2 or 3 people jump up to scream about how they ignore me. :LOL:
You were on my ignore list for a long time. I think there were like 3 or 4 at one point. Now ive just grown thicker skin. :)

epic

None.

Even those who I find rather brain dead are good for a laugh 95% of the time (yes, I calculated).

None. I just stop reading threads when people get annoying... which is often :LOL: I tend to neg rep the trolls and if a 'good' poster annoys me so much I would want to ignore them I just skip their posts or don't post in the thread--no rule says you have to continue with every thread until it dies or respond to every point.

Fodder said:
None. As an aside, anyone who lists their ignores in their sig is a self-centred, ego-tripping drama-queen.

Heh, interesting story on that. I was the target of such a "blacklist" right here at B3D. The funny part is he had a cow when I would still respond to points in his post and created some wierd make believe "agreement" that since he is ignoring me I cannot ever respond to his posts or threads. Basically he wanted "ignore" to be a "ban" :LOL: Truly one of the most childish things on the net is to put someone in your sig as an "ignore" and then go arround responding to their posts! Pretty blatant trolling come to think about it.

It would be cool to see all the posters that have you on their ignore list though :D

I used to have two, but all of a sudden most of the threads in the non-technical forums wouldn't make sense anymore due to the responses to those missing posts, so I reverted back to zero and try to skip a certain type of posts.

I also have signatures disabled which helps a lot :)

One other thing, I don't really need ignores that much, because I just skim the thread. Usually, I only read posts made by authoritative members, ones with links in them (like references) and then a few random ones. The idea with reading the random posts is that if I catch something interesting, I'll read more. Otherwise I just keep skimming. I can get through the entire forum and all the sub-forums in about an 30 minutes this way, 15 if I'm pressed for time.

Back