Your ignore list

How many people are on your ignore list?

Votes: 52 70.3%

Votes: 4 5.4%

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 3-5

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 21-50

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 51-100

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Ignore list? Do I have one?

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I put PC-Engine on my list long ago (for obvious reasons), but after he was forcibly removed from the premises I haven't bothered doing the same with anyone else.

I used to have the various incarnations of Deadmeat/PC-Engine, chap and/or jvd (I think jvd and chap were the same person really) on my ignore list, but they didn't stay there long as I realised I'd become addicted to their postings :D

K.I.L.E.R said:
No you don't.
Yes I do.

Btw, is there anyone else but me that write somewhat long answers, then in the end think "do I want to be in this discussion", and deletes it?

Basic said:
Btw, is there anyone else but me that write somewhat long answers, then in the end think "do I want to be in this discussion", and deletes it?

Now and then I also come to the conclusion: "why bother?" Sometimes it's just useless to argue with some people beyond a certain point. It's just a waste of "my" time, so I just leave the discussion.

Anyway, I had to check my ignore list to see who's on it. And there were about 3 people on it, two of them already been permanently banned, the other one, who's now still on it, posts really rarely. To land on my ignore list, you have to really earn it.

So currently 1.

Basic said:
I've done this about 15 times in the past week alone.

Basic said:
Yes I do.

Yes, often. Especially in RPSC.

I'd realy like to know who that is with over 50 ignored participants :oops:

none. im a libertarian. there are no victims here. never had anyone on an ignore list in any forum i've ever posted in.

is it possible to determine who has you on their ignore list?

I have zero member in my ignore list. And not only because I'm a Mod, but also because I don't see the point of those list.
You'll always get the other people responding and quoting the folks you have on your ignore list anyway.

That said, Mufu's proposition makes sense actually. Given that internet isn't a big truck, you can't dump big amount of text about NV30 in it. Too much text might clog the tubes that form the internets.
Basic said:
Happens to me all the time.

7 on the list, but six of them have already been banned. All were put on the list when I was in the console forums/subforums.

Basic said:

I think I do, but that still doesn't explain why I'm still getting closer to 4000 posts. :oops:

edit: and I've only been here for 2 years and 5 months. :oops:

Whta do you do when someone who is (potentially) on your ignore list posts a good point, which you agree with? Do you acknowledge?

None, but I'm probably ON a few. (points to the red icon) Obviously some people round here don't like it when you call and prove them wrong. Oh well.

Dooby said:
None, but I'm probably ON a few. (points to the red icon) Obviously some people round here don't like it when you call and prove them wrong. Oh well.

You call them? Haha.

Back