XBox One Backwards Compatibility and Xbox One X Enhancements for X360 and OG (XO XOX BC)

the OG Xbox had like an 8GB hard drive (or 10 but only 8GB partitioned), kind of funny
even the launch 360 I think it only had a 20GB HD (optional)
I can totally see some "ramdisk" style thing benefiting BC

the OG Xbox had like an 8GB hard drive (or 10 but only 8GB partitioned), kind of funny
even the launch 360 I think it only had a 20GB HD (optional)
I can totally see some "ramdisk" style thing benefiting BC
Yes 360 had a 20gig or non hardrive edition. It was $300 and $400 . The original is 10. I would love to see BC for the original but I doubt we will get it.

Black Ops 2 has improved texture filtering on Xbox One. http://imgur.com/a/fH5B0
wow, I hadn't noticed that in the videos, that makes up for the lack of AA in places, because in a game with such low resolution I think AF is more important than AA.
Well atleast something. But the missing AA can be really ugly in places:
http://imgur.com/a/ZMtZM (By VG Tech)
it's more than just something overall, gameplay wise the more stable 60 fps make a big difference, very enjoyable, the jump is like going from water to wine.

welcome to the forums!

it's more than just something overall, gameplay wise the more stable 60 fps make a big difference, very enjoyable, the jump is like going from water to wine.
What kind of wine. An Argentinean Malbec or Californian Chardonnay? These things are important. :yep2:

What kind of wine. An Argentinean Malbec or Californian Chardonnay? These things are important. :yep2:
:LOL: Chardonnay sounds more familiar, it's the first time I read about Malbec. For some reason I can imagine you in your bubble bath with a Merlot...

C93i14oXcAEZPIy.jpg
C93i2HPWAAA94xN.jpg

Booooo! Still no Ninja Gaiden 2!
no that you mention it, one of the best games ever made, Ninja Gaiden Black could be perfect to have as BC too. I got the game when it was BC on the Xbox 360, and still have it in my library but never played in on the Xbox One.

I missed the game on the original Xbox but it was sooooooooooo good that I completed it several times, in the easiest and hardest -using a Gamefaqs guide then- difficulty levels. Again, one of the best games ever made

That better not be how it looks.

Wait, is that the arcade version?

Why is that even on there..
it has to be, I have Castlevania Symphony of The Night and it is BC too, so it is the arcade version. What is that you don't like about Contra for Xbox One via bc?

it has to be, I have Castlevania Symphony of The Night and it is BC too, so it is the arcade version. What is that you don't like about Contra for Xbox One via bc?

I mean, it's the arcade version of contra. The NES version is way better.

Back