XB360 launch : updated stats

jvd said:
But I still believe your just trolling against ms as you repeat the same things over and over and over again

I have to agree with this. Almost every X360 related thread has a lot of kyleb's posts about Xbox having no AA, about MS lowering shipment estimates etc. It's almost like a campaign...

Laa-Yosh said:
I have to agree with this. Almost every X360 related thread has a lot of kyleb's posts about Xbox having no AA, about MS lowering shipment estimates etc. It's almost like a campaign...

Maybe he works with AEG?

LOL :) :D

And there we go with the jumbleing stuff up and jumping to the wrong conclusions from yet others; I can dig up posts of me specifily stating 360 games I have seen with AA if it would help you get past that. I talk about what subjects nterst me and what I know of those subjects, there is no conspiracy in any of this.

Mythos said:
From who?...please explicate.

Who cares who wrote it, it's the very definition of FUD, scare tactics.."don't buy the x360 there's a recall" whatever...

Wierd how all the comments seem to be written by the same person, with a similar format, do those look like your typical set of comments on a blog to you?

scooby_dooby said:
Who cares who wrote it, it's the very definition of FUD, scare tactics.."don't buy the x360 there's a recall" whatever...

Wierd how all the comments seem to be written by the same person, with a similar format, do those look like your typical set of comments on a blog to you?

I think you should re-read the comments, they are giving the locations of places that are saying there is a recall, so that the MSFT team can follow-up, if they so choose. It may be FUD from the retailers, but it is the customers who are being told this, personally I think it would be great for the team to do a follow-up with the retailers to let them know WTH is going on.

Some execs kid was probably in a forum where a recall was mentioned, they told their mother/father, said mother/father went to work and innocently enough started an avalanche.

Aww come on Scooby, please get a grip here. No one there said suggested that people shouldn't buy the x360, they were all complaining about what they were told when they tried to get one for themselves.

It seems to me they were all written by the same person, same grammar, same format when they list the location, same overall feel to every comment.

every blog comments I've ever read is always interspersed with some non-coherent rambling, kinda funny that it has 5 posts and they are all perfectly worded with good grammar and the same format. Like I said, do these look like typical blog comments to you? The 1st post maybe, the subsequent ones all look to be written by the same guy.

Just watch, there will be no recall, and this whole will go down as a shining example of what FUD really is.

And Kyle - Give me a break, if you hear there's going to be a recall on a piece of hardware you will be less likely to buy that piece of hardware, pretty damn simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever man, I find it pretty funny how you think it's so far fetched that some guy made a few fake posts, is that really that far out there?

My reasoning here, is that I have looked at many "Help findind a 360" threads on various forums, and they are updated constantly with people calling their local stores, and no-one is getting told there's a recall. 9 out of 10 people are getting dates on the next shipments.

It seems kinda suspicious that 80% of the comments on that blog claim to have been told about a recall, it doesn't match up with reality. Combine that with the OBVIOUS similarities in each post, and I think you'd have to be very gullible to take those comments at face value.

Well then at this point I have to call you both out for trolling with absurd insinuations that have no basis in reality.

To clarify; I didn't fixate on any one explanation, but rather simply contested Scooby's insistence on doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be seeing things as I laughed the rumor off as absurd the first moment I saw it and have never argued otherwise.

Back