Report: PlayStation UK Sales Boss Splits

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just the UK sales director, responsible for sales of just one country in Europe.
I'm surprised this is even newsworthy,

He's just the UK sales director, responsible for sales of just one country in Europe.
I'm surprised this is even newsworthy,

In my gaming dictionary, it states under the word "newsworthy"..................

1, Must be about sony

2, Must be negative

3, Must post on all gaming forums immediately!

I would of thought you had got it by now.....;)

People leave and get replaced all the time. Hell, I can't remember the last time we saw J Allard. ;)

Hell, I can't remember the last time we saw J Allard. ;)

Yeah, I was joking a little while ago, that his locked in a basement and Gates, Moore and mr miyagi goes there regularly to beat him up. I'm starting to wonder whether there was some truth in it after all. :)

Yeah, I was joking a little while ago, that his locked in a basement and Gates, Moore and mr miyagi goes there regularly to beat him up. I'm starting to wonder whether there was some truth in it after all. :)

:LOL: Last I heard was rumors he was working on the Zune project, but I think that may have been just a rumor.

Well, these both are probably true: he worked on the Zune project, and after the launch they locked him in a cellar etc. :)

Well, these both are probably true: he worked on the Zune project, and after the launch they locked him in a cellar etc. :)

rightfully so.:LOL:

I don't get the concept of zune. Way too late with an underperforming product that costs too much in comparison to the competition while offering little to no advantage. ...

hmph..

Is there room down there in the cellar?

With all the money MS has i think the company can afford a big cellar or expand it if necessary

Now the bigger question is why isn’t Steve Ballmer...

Had a friend working at the local games shop that left his job and now works for a car dealer. I guess the videogame industry is collapsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back