wtf? i am, yet again, a loser

sytaylor said:
you know what to do, just like I did... you just choose not to do it, and then moan about it.

if I knew what to do then I would have done it. every time I try something it just makes them act all wierd and uncomfortable and then try to avoid me in the future. I do not know what to do. Other people are so different from me that I just don't know how to interact with them.

Ever consider having your cousin set you up on a blind date? Assuming she knows you fairly well, her natural chick instincts will help her pick out a workable match.

Blind dates can work. My father and mother met on a blind date and now they've been married nearly 41 years. My grandfather and grandmother met on a blind date and were married for life, too.

(Which is an interesting story: grandpa was 30, grandma was 19. Within a month, he asked her to marry him. She finally agreed 8 months later, iirc. Another funny thing is 11 years is the same age gap I have with the girl I'm interested in. And now that I think of it, my great-grandfather was ~15 years older then my great-grandma. But I digress too much...)

I sometimes wonder if I'm fated to meet my match on a blind date. :LOL:

yeah my cousin did take me to church because she wanted me to meet some girls. one was kind of watching me but I don't know how to do anything about it. I don't think a blind date would be good because I've only been on one date (and that wasn't a normal date situation seeing as how we'd actually been a coupple (for a whole three days!) and then later close friends) and so I'm bound to foul up just about everything. So, I need someone who is going to be patient and understanding. Of course, there's also the issue of my cousin has mostly guy friends because she spends all of her time looking for a guy for herself, also she doesnt really get along with girls well.

Back