Wolfenstein (not an ID Software game) *spawn*

Now that you mention it, I am going to stress the engine to the limit, adding max acceleration to the gamepad's response and performing the famous Gira Tutto song: :)

E gira tutto en torno a la stanza, mentre si danza :) (which means something like, and everything turns around the "stanza" (place?, dunno the exact meaning), while dancing

Finally upped the x and y axis sensitivity to the max, but it didn't make a difference at all, it's way far to play like on a mouse and keyboard. In fact I'd say the speed at which you can turn is fully controlled so pop-in doesn't happen.

Upping the sensitivity of the axis increase the turning speed quite a bit, but certainly a LOT less than I expected, even for a console game.

Finally upped the x and y axis sensitivity to the max, but it didn't make a difference at all, it's way far to play like on a mouse and keyboard. In fact I'd say the speed at which you can turn is fully controlled so pop-in doesn't happen.

Upping the sensitivity of the axis increase the turning speed quite a bit, but certainly a LOT less than I expected, even for a console game.
Thanks for experimenting. :)

Back