Witcher 2

I thought the EE edition had like a tutorial/prologue sort of a section, no?

Tutorial - yes. Prologue - not really. There's a small section in a forest which leads to an arena. The game teaches you how to mix a potion in the form of a mini-quest, and once you are in the arena it shifts the focus to combat. It's completely unrelated to the rest of the game, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloading now, replaying when I upgrade my ageing HD 6970 (hopefully mid summer)!

Got to love free upgrades though!

Ive got a fairly late save (iceplains that should be ok) 94,000 orens
its 20mb
or do you want a very early save ?

I've got one good W1 save if you can't find in on net.
Just bear with me 7 hours before I can get home and sent me your e-mail or what not to send it over.

Anyway W1 save only gives you fixed amount of coin and few bits of equipment in W2 no matter what your save had.

Just bear with me 7 hours before I can get home and sent me your e-mail or what not to send it over.

Anyway W1 save only gives you fixed amount of coin and few bits of equipment in W2 no matter what your save had.

There were a few other things that carried over, but not too many.

FWIW, the EE actually added an additional item that carries over from the first. One of the better swords in fact!

You got PM.

There were a few other things that carried over, but not too many.

FWIW, the EE actually added an additional item that carries over from the first. One of the better swords in fact!

Which sword are you talking about?

Been trying that. So far only the Witcher Nexus site has been playing ball. Found plenty of threads but it is unforunate that most of the saves were up on the Megaupload site :(

Oh... :(
I'll see what I have at home, I think I have three, whole game finished, good, neutral, bad.

Regarding the items which were imported from 1 to 2, I found that you can get better armor and swords quite early in the Witcher 2. Which is quite lame imho. The Raven armor in Witcher 1 was an epic item but in Witcher 2 you can buy much better armor from every vendor.

Back