Wich card is the king of the hill (nv40 or R420)

Wich card is the king of the hill (nv40 or R420)

• Nv40 wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they are equaly matched

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemoCoder said:
Yeah, maybe I need a break. 5 posts a day are almost 10.

Well i can see u can count .

Of course 45 days is almost 2 months . Its more than half way to that number.

Just like 7 (not five) would be almost 10 .

If you wanted to be a smart ass you should have said "7 posts a day are almost 10 " as that is basicly what i was talking about. If i had said "1 month is almost 2 months. "

THen your comparison would be right. But as it is your just trying to troll me .

You still haven't answered my question.

WHen is this magical 45 days supposed to end ?

And here is a new one . If i can't go pick up the card at a store or have it arrive at my house on that date what will u say then ?

45 days is just as close to one month as it is to two months.

1 month = 30, 31 days (excepting Feburary)
2 months = 62, 61, or 60 days.

If you plot it on the number line, it is dead center, or slightly closer 1 month actually about half the time (1.5 or 1.45).

Two weeks is 14 days. If I tell you to wait 9 days, are you going to tell me it's "almost two weeks" since 9/14 = .64?

I suppose that 1 month should be ~30.4 day, so 45 should be less than 1.5 months ;)
The announcement was the 14/04/04 IIRC, so +45 days it would make 29/05/04 for 45 days.
jvd said:
DemoCoder said:
Yeah, maybe I need a break. 5 posts a day are almost 10.

Well i can see u can count .

Of course 45 days is almost 2 months . Its more than half way to that number.

Just like 7 (not five) would be almost 10 .

If you wanted to be a smart ass you should have said "7 posts a day are almost 10 " as that is basicly what i was talking about. If i had said "1 month is almost 2 months. "

THen your comparison would be right. But as it is your just trying to troll me .

You still haven't answered my question.

WHen is this magical 45 days supposed to end ?

And here is a new one . If i can't go pick up the card at a store or have it arrive at my house on that date what will u say then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back