Why does everyone hate me?

Ok, so whats up. i just posted a thread about Final Fantasy XI coming to the 360, and it was removed. What's going on? I wasn't soliciting anything, I wasn't try to sell a product, I was just giving my two cents. I take it there was some Final Fantasy ****** moderator that is still playing Final Fantasy XI and didn't appreciate what I had to say. Well, fine! let's see how long it takes for this post to be removed:

Final Fantasy XI was the worst Final Fantasy game; Yes, even worse than Final Fantasy 9 for the Playstation. If you are going to remake a Final Fantasy, remake VII. Ok, yeah, I know, they are already suppose to be making one for the PS3, and have been showing it off as an example of the so-called tremendous power of the PS3. But guees what? All they are showing is a cut scene. the PSP is cabable of showing that. So what is the big deal. Show me some game play footage. Dont show me a re-rendered cut scene from the original and try to tell me that it shows off the power of the PS3.

I guess 5 minutes before this post gets deleted.

-Sam Gibs

But it is not site feedback or general, it is my opinion about Final Fantasy XI for the XBox 360, a Console. So wouldn't that qualify for Console Talk? Than why was my previous post about it removed and this one only moved?

The Great Gibsy said:
But it is not site feedback or general, it is my opinion about Final Fantasy XI for the XBox 360, a Console. So wouldn't that qualify for Console Talk? Than why was my previous post about it removed and this one only moved?
No clue, I didn't see your post.

Was it an antagonistic post? Those don't go over really well around here...

The Great Gibsy said:
I didnt think it was, just a post on my opinion of Final Fantasy XI and why they would bring it to the 360.

-Sam Gibs
Having just looked at the thread in question, two things struck me - (a) it was completely in the wrong section and (b) for a first post, it was very aggressive, provactive and contributed nothing towards the production of a meaningful debate. So no idea as to why it was deleted.

Neeyik said:
Having just looked at the thread in question, two things struck me - (a) it was completely in the wrong section and (b) for a first post, it was very aggressive, provactive and contributed nothing towards the production of a meaningful debate. So no idea as to why it was deleted.
Probably it was punctuation or spelling then, you know how bad the grammar nazis can be around here.
yep.gif

With that kind of start, it's lucky he wasn't deleted in the first five minutes. 0 posts (which obviously is one big clue what "wrong section" he landed it in), and we have accusations of f*nboi moderators and moans of everyone hates me to go along with Nick's characterization of the deleted post in question.

Minnesota delegate moves to burn his virtual house to the ground and salt the earth he polluted with his presence.

Wait, it is Christmas. . .no, come to think of it, a nice Christmas present for the rest of us.

geo said:
Minnesota delegate moves to burn his virtual house to the ground and salt the earth he polluted with his presence.

Wait, it is Christmas. . .no, come to think of it, a nice Christmas present for the rest of us.

Lol, where do you come up with your statements? That's some pretty funny stuff there!

The topic has probably been discussed before or you appeared to be deliberately trying to wind people up. If all you posted in the original thread is what you posted here then I don't see a reasonable debate comeing from any such post.

Dont show me a re-rendered cut scene from the original and try to tell me that it shows off the power of the PS3.

I'm not sure if they did try to tell you it shows off the power of the PS3, but Sony have done it with alot of games and alot of people have complained about it. The moderator probably didn't want to see another thread about whether or not an offline render could be achieved in real time.:rolleyes:

Everyone does not hate you. How dare you proclaim yourself as being entitled to this accolade!

Everyone knows they all hate me !

Reverend said:
Everyone does not hate you. How dare you proclaim yourself as being entitled to this accolade!

Everyone knows they all hate me !
Now that's not true at all Anthony and you know it! :oops:

Kruno loves you very much... :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
Kruno = K.I.L.E.R., I just hate typing "K.I.L.E.R." since all those periods are akward and slow me down for some reason so I use his first name.

You'll have to ask him for the why, I just know he does.

He rarely uses his common sense, that's why... ;)

Back