Why do Jedi masters dissappear and not die?

When it comes to Hollywood productions if the first movie sucks then the next ones will too.
This is a new theory on movies.

The only reason I bothered to go see 2 was because a lot of people raved about it being billions of times better than the first.
For me it was just as bad as the first. :/

Dr Evil said:
Yeah I know because 1 and 2 sucked, right... Maybe you should let go of that anger...

Yeh at least Jar Jar was limited to only a few "lines" in th e2nd though his mere presence was enough to piss me off.
Thing I hated was all the MASSIVe discrepancies like the meto-crapp in the blood that made no sense. :?: After gaggin over that and the fact that a trainee Jedi leaves his mum in a slave raiders camp through large portions of his puberty I gave up hope thinking the large delay between the 1st 3 and the last 3 was so lucas could have the time to do it *right*.

I really hated episode 3, I actually think it's the worst of the three. it's a really bad B-movie with the stupidest plot ever. The nightmare about nathalie portman dying, and the soon to be emperor sucked; as for the battle with wookies, opening space battle etc. : there's so much stuff on screen it's boring and we saw such stuff in episode 2 already. Same for light saber fights, once you've seen one, you've seen all of them.

I enjoyed episode 2 when I first saw it, actually liked the cheesy love story :LOL: , maybe because I was in a strange mood, or these are the best parts of the movie afterall :p; watching it another time is very painful though.

Actually it's episode 1 I like best, it has the best light saber fights, the midi-chlorians crap but when you're not a fan you can get over it, also Jar Jar is dumb but Lucas managed to make two movies worse that this, although barely or not featuring Jar Jar :)
Not much happens in Episode 1, but I like the slow pace, it's increasingly rare in movies. I like having a 20 minutes race in the middle of the film, serving no purpose.

Wasn't the Force explained in Ep 1 as micro-organisms that permeate everything? Or in other words, like some kind of sickness?

DiGuru said:
Wasn't the Force explained in Ep 1 as micro-organisms that permeate everything? Or in other words, like some kind of sickness?

Yeh it went against or contrary to any of the other earlier movies. Empire strikes back was on tv the other night and I saw the dagobath bit with Yoda. The explanation for the force, according to yoda :cool:, was quite diferent. It's like the blood thing was an afterthought they threw in then dropped when it made absolutely no sense and was inconsistent to the star wars universe. Saying that though there must be a link cause Luke is Annakins son so maybe it is in the blood :)

Back