Where to take the gf on our 6 month celebration

jvd

Banned
we've been dating 6 months . Here is what i've come up with

A little picnic down by the water over looking new york city .

An expensive resturant over looking new york city .

Or a picnic down the shore look out on the ocean .

Or alantic city for the weekend for gambling and um dinner over looking the ocean.

Why not go to NYC instead? It's much more expensive and much more fun.

I think the picnic overlooking the ocean in Atlantic City is a good idea. You can spend a nice, relaxing day near the water and just have a good day. Later on during the night you can take her to a nice dinner at a nice restaurant and a little gambling afterward.

actualy neither of us like the city (though we met there ) plus its way to expensive . Last time i was there for my sisters 21st birthday ( in april) i spent 800$ in one night on dinner and drinking for 4 people

Yea a.c sounds good , i can get a room and we can stay at the borgota .

Ive been researching trips abroad, and a trip to england might be in your budget if you think this girl is the one. You can shack with l-b to save on room and board. :p

epic

epicstruggle said:
Ive been researching trips abroad, and a trip to england might be in your budget if you think this girl is the one. You can shack with l-b to save on room and board. :p

epic
haha , we are talking about tommorow here , haha england is not in the time frame . Besides its been only 6 months , a trip to europe would have to be at least in the 2 year time frame . I can afford italy easily as my cousin owns a hotel there . Could just stay there free haha

hehe, i still vote england with a shack over at l-b's. :p, but as an alternative there is always canada. Niagra falls is always nice. :)

epic

An all-you-can-eat buffet maybe?
Pancho's, if you have one.

Nothing says "I am infatuated with you" like raising the little flag for more tacos.

Errr...that comes off a tag double-entendre like.

John Reynolds said:
Ahhhh, so that's why you quit EQ2. :p

haha partly haha .

Actually on our first date , I took her to taco bell hahaha . I'm serious .

I bought tickets to spamalot the monty python play for the two of us (180$ each ticket ) and we were running late in traffic . So al lwe had time for was fast food. Here I am in a 900$ suit and she is in a friggen expensive dress and we are eating tacos rushing to the thearter

jvd said:
John Reynolds said:
Ahhhh, so that's why you quit EQ2. :p

haha partly haha .

Actually on our first date , I took her to taco bell hahaha . I'm serious .

I bought tickets to spamalot the monty python play for the two of us (180$ each ticket ) and we were running late in traffic . So al lwe had time for was fast food. Here I am in a 900$ suit and she is in a friggen expensive dress and we are eating tacos rushing to the thearter

I don't know, something sounds a bit off-track there, but maybe it's just me :)

jvd said:
A little picnic down by the water over looking new york city

That's good. Than, take her to the theatre and get a really sweet, nice hotel room for afterwards. Get some roses and chocolates for the room before you take her there. And some candles. And than make her never forget that evening :)

na no flowers for her , she is highly allergic haha . Also no chocolates . She doesn't each sweets . She is on some friggen diet . She will only break it if i make my pasta . But i got a hotel room down at the borgota so we are going to go down there , catch a show and then play some let it ride which is our fav card game

jvd said:
na no flowers for her , she is highly allergic haha . Also no chocolates . She doesn't each sweets . She is on some friggen diet . She will only break it if i make my pasta . But i got a hotel room down at the borgota so we are going to go down there , catch a show and then play some let it ride which is our fav card game

Well, at least think of the candles. You NEED something romantic, girls LOVE that.

jvd said:
actualy neither of us like the city (though we met there ) plus its way to expensive . Last time i was there for my sisters 21st birthday ( in april) i spent 800$ in one night on dinner and drinking for 4 people

wow, did they serve you a glass of Romanée Conti?

mito said:
jvd said:

wow, did they serve you a glass of Romanée Conti?

I assume thats around the morning pay for you.
You poor bastard, you have to get up before noon.

When I was 15 I took my x to a local restruant I think it was called the fat dog lol anyway you should ignore my advice because well it didn't work out in the end.

6 months and you want to celebrate??? Save your money and celebrate after a year.

But if you must, dinner and a movie.

6 months, bah....
That's almost as ludicrous as "Graduation" from the FIRST grade!!!

People celebrate the first year of marriage, not 6 months, lol

Back