where did forum go and what was changed?

silence

Regular
i noticed it was down, console forums are up, it has phpbb logo currently...

my guess there were some changes?.... ignore? ban? etc....

a few of the old timer rose up in anger and overthrew Wavey. A few casualties along the way, unfortunatly. The coup was unsuccesfull but, jvd chose the wrong side and was stabbed in the back. :(

epic

But why would sonic fight me ? We are buddys . He named his first 5 children after me . Joseph , Vincenzo , Guytano , Josephine (sp? ) And Joe .

Feel bad for those kdis but hey watch ya going to do

what really happened is that an evil force possesed the console forum. The mods, admins and many regulars were having sizures while reading, so for a while they had to disable the forum hire an exorcist to expell the evil force and now we all hope for the best :p

jvd said:
But i retired before the fight . I shouldn't have been hurt !!!!!!
[toff accent]
This is WWI, young chappie - stinky little blighters like you are a damned nuisance. You were shot at for going AWOL. Behhh!
[/toff accent]

Hey blame sam not me . She is happy . I have a life now . She says she hasn't seen me this much or this rested since she has known me . She limits me to 1 hour of b3d time now a day and I can't say I blame her . 8 hours a day on here plus a job and school was to much

jvd said:
Hey blame sam not me . She is happy . I have a life now . She says she hasn't seen me this much or this rested since she has known me . She limits me to 1 hour of b3d time now a day and I can't say I blame her . 8 hours a day on here plus a job and school was to much
Quit blaming everything on your cat! :rolleyes:

jvd said:

Good lord, don't gave up this much control over your life before you're even married! What are you thinking?! At this point, if you marry her she'll have your testicles sitting in a jar on a shelf, and might let you touch them once every year on your wedding anniversary. This is NOT how you engage in quid pro quo power brokering in a serious heterosexual relationship. At least not as a man. :devilish:

why ? INstead of hunched over reading post after post in the console forum i'm now playing kick ball (we have a league near here ) i'm going fishing on the weekends an d i'm sleeping . Its a good thing . Really needed a break from here .

jvd said:
I also went golfing ! Golfing ! Who does that ? ME cause I have 9 hours of free time now
If you keep up with the crazy talk, a few guys will show up wearing white coats carrying a restraining suit for you.

Tommorow i'm going on a boat and fishing ! I've never done that before . Its great. I didn't know these thigns existed !!!

jvd said:
Tommorow i'm going on a boat and fishing ! I've never done that before . Its great. I didn't know these thigns existed !!!

It's official. We've lost Joe. Life and the RL claim another victim.

Back