What to get with B-Day money?

CMAN

Regular
I recently got Birthday money (as it was my birthday recently), and I cannot decide what I want to get with my money.

I have four ideas currently:
-30 GB video iPod
-4 GB iPod Nano and FEAR
-FEAR, Serious Sam 2, Age Empires 3, Quake 4
-Save the money and upgrade my computer

I can't decide what I want the most though. Do you guys have any suggestions?

CMAN said:
I recently got Birthday money (as it was my birthday recently), and I cannot decide what I want to get with my money.

Insert obligatory Booze & Strippers comment here...

Can't you decide for yourself? ;)

I'd go for the nano. Video iPod is useless and spending that much on games in one go is silly IMHO.

Screw Apple iPod of any sort. Get something with a better warranty, more space and to top it all of for less.

Reverend said:
you're saying Neva is cheap.

Wow, you are bored if you're trying to twist an obvious joke around into an actual insult on Dave's wife like that. This is lower than your usual low--which is pretty damn low in its obvious pettiness and immaturity to begin with--when it comes to trying to stir up shit here.

Buy FEAR and save the rest, iPods will go down in price quickly and if you got something to listen to music on already it'll work for a bit longer. ;)

i'd get the games. actually, i'd get it all (if i wanted it) since im not married and all my dough in mine! woohoo! drapes aren't even in the picture!

upgrading comp is also option.... depends what you have now and what you can buy.....
i wouldnt discard that option cause you are member of board with lots of middle aged geeks who need alchohol and strippers.....:LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
Buy FEAR and save the rest, iPods will go down in price quickly and if you got something to listen to music on already it'll work for a bit longer. ;)

Buy FEAR, flimsy nighty with strategic pieces missing for the new missus, and a bottle of good desert wine.

The best combination of all of the above --tho I will refrain from offering advice on where to dribble/lap the wine up from.

silence said:
upgrading comp is also option.... depends what you have now and what you can buy.....
i wouldnt discard that option cause you are member of board with lots of middle aged geeks who need alchohol and strippers.....:LOL:

I have a P4 3.0 GHz and a 6800GT. I'd go dual core and PCI-E card (probably R580) if I upgrade. Middle aged geeky horny alcoholics here....never! ;)

CMAN said:
Why buy a nighty when it will only be on for about 15 seconds? :devilish:

Yes, but its a very cool 15 seconds, and the digital pictures will last forever. :cool:

Back