What do you guys think of this ingenious idea?

bleon said:
TEXAN said:
arcade perfect cheap software

The Xbox has arcade perfect versions of Outrun 2 and House of the Dead 3.
As far as I know, only very few Sega arcade games get ported to consoles perfectly. Although the Chihiro board has more ram, the ports are visually identicle, its like having an arcade machine in your home. They could have ported VF4 perfectly over too.

I suspect PS3 will eventually get a perfect port of VF5, something I've always wanted.

Hopefully Sega will show VF5 in the coming Arcade show, just a few weeks away.

V3 said:
Simon F said:
sytaylor said:
How about somebody straps the top of a bmx to the bottom of a snowboard?
That's apparently patented (at least according to "The Dragon's Den" on the BBC)

Isn't that uncool ? Though I suppose, you can do all sorts of tricks not possible on a normal snowboard. Probably good for beginners to learn too.

HUH? I thought he meant, "bike with a snowboard on top of it". Not a bike on top of a snowboard. How on earth would u "ride" that? :oops:

london-boy said:
V3 said:
Simon F said:
sytaylor said:
How about somebody straps the top of a bmx to the bottom of a snowboard?
That's apparently patented (at least according to "The Dragon's Den" on the BBC)

Isn't that uncool ? Though I suppose, you can do all sorts of tricks not possible on a normal snowboard. Probably good for beginners to learn too.

HUH? I thought he meant, "bike with a snowboard on top of it". Not a bike on top of a snowboard. How on earth would u "ride" that? :oops:

Good point, I think you and me are getting a different picture of that thing :LOL:

I was thinking somewhere along the line of snowboard with a handle. :D

But BWX with a snowboard on top :LOL: :LOL:

It probably not that hard to ride, its a BMX afterall.

Back