What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know your yoke is designed to accept these
LYE32sR.jpg

Ps: Are you going to buy a separate stick/hotas for space/combat sims or are you just going to make do?

Last edited:
I'll have the Oculus headset strapped to my head so the extra little dials and doodads aren't much help.

Not yet to the HOTAS, maybe later.

Damn that sounds good! Sadly as I'm now a family man with a 1 year old I don't have he time to pump hundreds of hours in to an MMO anymore.

Maybe one day.

nothing new to play so cyberpunk even tough I waited so long for nextgen patch ;d on xsx in 30fps mode looks ok with dynamic 1500-1800p (rt patch will probably lower this res noticably)

Logitech was actually the one I was considering first, they have all three matchy-matchy yoke, throttle and pedal setups that can daisychain together. Theoretically, they'd also play nice with my G905 mouse and wireless charging mousepad, my C920 camera, and in a near future I'm strongly considering one of their keyboards. However, while Logi's flight hardware has acceptable reviews at the outset, it seems they have problems with longevity.

I replayed "SOMA" last night. I don't understand the horror elements of the game at all nor do I care for them, but I love everything else about it so it was a fun nostalgic trip.

I was going to try "Chorus" today. Not sure why it caught my eye as maybe fun, but it did and I'm really looking for something new/fun to play.

I like how Bubbles games now, she plays damn near everything and does it well. I can't believe how much I've improved her in the last year with just a monitor upgrade and some sweat equity. :)

I started playing MDK 2 (I had a blast with the first one!), but some unfortunate bits (like bad puzzles or horrible platforming) made me feel frustrated and I uninstalled it.

Then, I installed Loom. I'm liking it, so far (just a few minutes).

Speaking of remastering I'm currently playing Kingdoms of Amular Remastered
it must be the most subtle remaster ever I dont notice any difference. It's supposed to be optimised for widescreen which may be true but it's not optimised for ultrawide
the top of cutscenes are cut off. Apart from that it's a good game

Just bought Watchdogs Legion in the epic sale it was £16.99 but Because I downloaded Shemue 3 for free I got a £10 voucher so £6.99
ps: epic games store seems to be going crazy at the moment look at the prices - wtf....
oLPtSli.jpg

ps: Has anyone bought a game they already own just because they cant be arsed looking for the disc and then attaching an external dvd drive (because modern cases dont have a 5.25 bay)

Last edited:
The Witcher 3. The first time I've seriously intended to replay it since I played 2015. :runaway:

Anachronox. Nice. So far, it's a bit tedious to go back and forth from one point of the map to another, but it's nice and I'm having fun.

Mafia, the "Just when I thought I was out ..." edition. :) It was on sale at Epic Games, I had this month's coupon, and buying the game got me a new one. I played the other two, though I'm going at these in reverse order having Played Mafia 3 first, then Mafia 2 the Definitive Edition not too long ago. Lol, it's a lot easier to enjoy a game that was a bit flawed at release after it's later had all its patches, and is now steeply discounted. ;)

I'm having fun, though the forced driving parts are very challenging.

Currently playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood and really enjoying it. It got slated in reviews mainly becuase you play as a female Bill and Ted, also the player models are bloody awful mainly the heads.
Also bought the 2 Middle Earth Mordor games for £8 in the steam sale

Currently playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood and really enjoying it. It got slated in reviews mainly becuase you play as a female Bill and Ted, also the player models are bloody awful mainly the heads.
Also bought the 2 Middle Earth Mordor games for £8 in the steam sale
IIRC it got poor reviews because it's a mindless grind with you just repeating the same few missions ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back