What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stopped Bioshock. I liked it, but the graphics were really too dark for me, can't see sh*it most of the time. I don't know why, it's the only game with that problem on my comp.

And if i increase the gamma/brightness ingame, it looks washed up and very ugly :(

I just stopped Bioshock. I liked it, but the graphics were really too dark for me, can't see sh*it most of the time. I don't know why, it's the only game with that problem on my comp.

And if i increase the gamma/brightness ingame, it looks washed up and very ugly :(
That's why you play with the lights turned off :)

It is dark but it should not be THAT dark where you cant see the details and stuff around you...at least not on my monitor it was not. I got bored towards the end and just could not bring myself to play anymore. Great game though.

playing two worlds still...funny im like level 74 archer, i've explored almost every inch of the game, have only 1 more relic to get, and have already killed the surrounding monsters in that area, i doubt there's 1 monster left in the game to kill, and i have a ring you can't use till level 90. still i like just riding around on my horse and enjoying the scenery. BTW there's a two worlds 2 coming out!

also replaying max payne. but im cheating on the difficult parts, cause im more into the ambience of standing around in the snow and stuff.

Like i said before in this topic, i didn't like Mass Effect... but today i decided to give it another shoot, and i don't know why, this time i reeeeaaally like it, maybe i configure my controls better or something.... anyway, i just deleted my "reloaded" image (no comment please) and bought the game on Steam !

Man my new 22" 1920x1080 monitor arrived today!!

What a massive difference in clarity going from 1280x1024 to 1920x1080!!

Started to play though ALL of my games again in double the resolution :D

Can only imagine what 2560x1600 looks like!!

suryad, I want you monitor :(

Welcome to the HD gaming zone where there are more pixels than human brain can handle without drooling! :p

Call Of Duty 4

I've had the games for ages but every time I got to the same mission I always reformatted my PC and lost the save data, I'm not to far from the end now, It's probably the best FPS I've played for a while, I'm enjoying it more then then I did Half Life 2!!

1920x1080, with every thing maxed out and it's V-Synced 60fps and it very rarely drops below 60fps :)

reformatting your pc just because you lost at cod4, i will pray to the gaming gods for you, may they bestow upon you the l33t sk1lz needed to complete the game :D

reformatting your pc just because you lost at cod4, i will pray to the gaming gods for you, may they bestow upon you the l33t sk1lz needed to complete the game :D

I reformatted because I lost at COD4?....... right... :rolleyes:

I have no idea were you get your ideas from..

Man my new 22" 1920x1080 monitor arrived today!!

What a massive difference in clarity going from 1280x1024 to 1920x1080!!

Started to play though ALL of my games again in double the resolution :D

Can only imagine what 2560x1600 looks like!!

suryad, I want you monitor :(

The experience is truly astounding :) I just wish i could run Crysis at that resolution. Games like Assassin's Creed, COD4/5, Left 4 Dead, HL series, Resident Evil 5 etc etc look stonking on it.

It does suck a little when I cant drive games at that resolution and I mean Crysis because I can see more of them jaggies and it makes me sad :( Here's to Crysis 2 and their super awesome new CE3.0 engine...may I be able to play it at 2560 x 1600 ;)

I got my Dell 3007WFP in Nov of 2006 and fell in love with it despite not having a GPU at the time that could push some of my then-current games at 26x16. My GTX 285 runs pretty much everything now with 4xAA/16xAF, but I'm hoping the next gen allows for 8xAA.

I got my Dell 3007WFP in Nov of 2006 and fell in love with it despite not having a GPU at the time that could push some of my then-current games at 26x16. My GTX 285 runs pretty much everything now with 4xAA/16xAF, but I'm hoping the next gen allows for 8xAA.

I am running 16x QAA or whatever it is called in nearly all games at that resolution. Arkham Asylum is an exception though. The demo becomes unplayable as soon as I hit the 16x mark.

Picked up the CE of Sacred 2 from Amazon for $20 and got it installed and patched up. The PhysX support is again very subtle, consisting of minor cosmetic enhancements. Haven't done any testing to see how, if at all, it impacts the frame rate, game still feels fairly buggy (crashed on me twice within an hour).

Right now I'm satisfying my JRPG craving with Final Fanatasy XII via PCSX2.

Don't worry it's all legit and I picked up the game for $12 at Gamestop. You can set the rendering resolution to anything you want, which is cool. Unfortunately PS2 games at super HD resolutions still look like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back